Stan

Now available on Stan.

Stephen Colbert had a good interview with Ed Helms about the series.

However, I watched first episode tonight and it just isn’t funny. I laughed twice during the almost 30 minutes, and that was only towards the end. It was so devoid of humour that I’m not sure if I want to watch episode two.

I agree it is rather dull. I watched the second episode and it isn’t much better. It is a pleasant show just not hilarious.

Is anyone else having trouble streaming stan lately, it seems to be getting worse…

No issues here

1 Like

Renee, who recently competed on Dancing with the Stars: All Stars, will be continuing on in her role as reporter for Extra, for the show’s 20th season, from Australia.

A big thumbs up for Girls5eva. Well made and very funny.

2 Likes

It was created by the same person who created Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

David from TV Tonight rated it highly

2 Likes

Domina starts this Saturday (May 15) on Stan.

2 Likes

The WarnerMedia agreement will see HBO Europe titles Patria, Success and Blinded by the Lights premiere on Stan this month.

The latest season of 4 Blocks, from TNT, will also premiere on Stan, along with Arthur’s Law.

2 Likes

I saw that news and thought 4 Blocks was a show still going but looking at all those titles they are all cancelled series … i think… but hey it’s new content i guess better than nothing.

Stan has released the first look at six-part drama The Tourist.

Will Stan show rupauls espanial

It will.

2 Likes

The L Word: Generation Q season 2 premieres on Stan on August 7, same day as the streaming and on-demand for Showtime subscribers in the US.

UPDATED

Showtime series are dropping off Stan, and some viewers are not happy.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BenNguyenTV/status/1400205975349391362?s=20

After leaving SBS

2 Likes

The entire second season is now available on Stan.