Stan

US drama Younger, currently streaming on Stan, has been renewed for a seventh season.

1 Like

I think it should have ended with season 6. The main characters love triangle is starting to go around in circles.

1 Like

The final season of Power, currently streaming on Stan, will be split into two parts.

I assume there was a mistake in the press release for RuPaul? It’s a small thing, but both TVT and TVblackbox have “Rupaul’s Drag Stars Untucked” written at the end of their articles… copy+paste gone wrong? It’s “RuPaul’s Drag Race Untucked.”

1 Like

If someone is just copying and pasting an entire press release without bothering to check for mistakes then they are not really an editor.

5 Likes

I hang my head in shame… :wink: . will fix asap, thanks for the correction

Cartoon Network series Infinity Train premieres on Stan on August 10. Strange, as I thought it would air on Cartoon Network channel first.

1 Like

Both The Good Wife and Angie Tribeca have left Stan, however it appears The Good Wife is on Prime Video, which on a yearly subscription is $4.92 a month. Not sure what happened to the other show, Stan never got the final season of Angie Tribecca oddly. Wonder where it will end up?

This could be a real coup for nine and stan.

Hulu has some great originals.

1 Like

They are: Murder in the Bayou, Work in Progress, The Good Lord Bird and Your Honor. The latter two dramas will debut in 2020.

1 Like

Stan signs deal with Paramount.

Also included in the deal are the Star Trek, Mission: Impossible and Shrek movies.
More:

This means that 10 All Access will not get these titles despite the CBS-Viacom merger.

2 Likes

Very strange, Viacom signing a deal with its future company’s competition.

Not strange. Money talks.

2 Likes

10 AA is a joke here, expensive, website is slow, very limited content, not on the Telstra TV, scripted or auto reply customer support. It’s like they aren’t even bothering.

1 Like

I thought the long-term output deal was dead. 10 acted too slow when the CBS-Viacom merger was announced last week. 10 should have asked its parent whether Paramount was still planning a streaming deal with other rivals. Hopefully 10 will still get a FTA broadcast deal with Paramount.

Two days ago Ten thought the Paramount shows were coming their way.

4 Likes