Seven & Ten News (SCA)

Sorry…lips are sealed :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Un-seal them for us :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

nope. All i will say is that the matter is being dealt with

We all know the matter is being ‘dealt with’, SCA put out a statement to that effect to Media Watch.

1 Like

Why would someone from the Blue Mountains know anything about what’s happening in Tasmania… Sounds like a load of rubbish to me.

2 Likes

it’s called a phone. You should try it sometime.

2 Likes

Wait so you rang… and they gave you a detailed explanation of what is to come for the network?? Because thats something that they are very upfront about…

2 Likes

I was speaking to them on a different matter in Launceston and then the topic came up.

1 Like

Trudy on reception knows all about it. Give her a buzz tomorrow and she’ll tell ya… :rofl:

Believe what you want. I’m not going to say who i spoke with (expect it was a personal matter) and you’ll just have to wait for what will happen.

2 Likes

VII News. That might work.

1 Like

VII News. Ist at VI.

11 Likes

7 Local News
TNT News
TNT9 News
My News
Your News
Mercury News
Tas TV News

I’m putting my money on ‘News at Six’

2 Likes

Oh man, what a lame and generic sounding brand “News At Six” is. SCA may as well stick with Southern Cross News if that’s their idea of an alternative brand!

9 Likes

Hmm… would that be allowed? Since if you include the channel name it would still be “7 News”

News at 6 on Seven would be 7 News at 6 by using local in the name though they wouldn’t be using the direct 7 News brand.

Can’t Seven just buy the Tasmanian division, it’s long overdue and would mean there News brand is available in each state.

1 Like

This is why Seven bosses are reluctant to have their news brand be used on stations that have editorial control guidelines different from theirs. Stations in the US change their ideologies or editorial positions depending on who owns them.

Yeah so that’s why they should buy it so they have full control…

1 Like