Seven Regional

Christmas IDs:

5 Likes

Nice that they’re doing more than Seven!

1 Like

Big Bash lineup:

Big Bash billboard:

7 Likes

If those who live in regional markets could clarify, do the sponsor billboards for sport actually have any local sponsors? Or are they usually just a carbon copy of the metro (networked) partners/sponsors?

If the latter, wonder why they just don’t use Deeksy’s, other than being for some ‘ID’ thing?

1 Like

Nine years ago this week since Prime surprise us with 7two just before Christmas, would be nice if they done the same with 7food.

I cannot comment for Prime, but on SC Nine the sponsor boards that they air before the NRL are for the exact same sponsors as the network coverage. I often wonder myself why they don’t just air the network version.

4 Likes

Is that a new VO artist?

1 Like

More IDs:

4 Likes

Another sponsor lineup:

2 Likes

Hang on, Prime7 couldn’t find a “image” (read: clipart) for the cricket? They’re been using the same images for quite a while, so it’s pretty uncommon for Prime/GWN’s lineups to not have images on one of the channels!

I like how the Prime7 V/O adds his own ’synopsis’.

Also, Home Alone 3 (unlike the 2nd) never had any ‘add-on’ to the title :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like
2 Likes

All Prime7 signposts have something on the second line - either a very brief description or a subtitle. Given HA3 didn’t have a subtitle, they’ve gone with a description, as evidenced by the lack of a semicolon at the end of the title.

1 Like

They seem to like using ‘hit series’ for the description, then changing it to imaginative titles such as ‘hit comedy series’, ‘hit crime series’ etc :smirk:

4 Likes

Ha, yes. False advertising for the most part :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Though that was used in some of the advertising for the original release.

1 Like

off topic slightly

It is a shocking installment anyway, following the first two! I mean Macaulay culkin was so big by 1993/1994, how many films did he do in those years alone. So he moved on but so too did viewers.

1 Like

Hey Home Alone 4 is even worse than Home Alone 3!

2 Likes

And 5 (with a geriatric Malcolm Macdowell - think O’ Lucky Man or A Clockwork Orange) is unwatchable!

1 Like

They seem to like using ‘hit series’ for the description, then changing it to imaginative titles such as ‘hit comedy series’, ‘hit crime series’ etc :smirk:

When I worked for Prime, Rosemary & Thyme was described as “British mystery” or similar. I thought it should have been “horticultural homicide” but they went with “gardening detectives”.

3 Likes