Seven Regional

If GWN7 can’t be bothered playing the start of the local news, why would it concern them how 7News ends.

1 Like

Spot on.

Without a single fuck it would seem.

15 Likes

Geez, even C31 can switch better then this, and has better PQ.

Better then this eh.

3 Likes

Between timing errors like that, the lack of HD main channel/7Flix and the branding of GWN7 News having not been updated to the current (and nearly year old) style currently used by Prime7 in the Eastern states, it seems like GWN7 might be fairly low down the list of priorities for Prime Media Group right now!

6 Likes

Bloody hell … that’s so bad!

3 Likes

right in time for that groan. I see no fault on GWN’s part. would not wanna miss that :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

This is fast becoming the most erotic thread on this site, now that the collective circlejerk about the new Nine News sets has finally reached its natural conclusion.

13 Likes

Media Spy… erotic… ewwwww…
I do NOT like that thought :face_vomiting:

Did you mean exotic?

5 Likes

I wish exotic was the word to use here.

3 Likes

I dunno, all this talk about Seven and Prime7’s watermarking during the tennis is getting me a little hot under the collar. Phwoar.

6 Likes

Watermarks don’t, never have and never will, do sexy.

Unless an attractive member of your preferred sex appears on screen in a revealing outfit to make the so called watermark appear, and preferably, disappear.

4 Likes

This works if yiu imagine Matlock playing the part of Zapp and the rest of the membership playing the part of Kif

11 Likes

I have only one word…

:scream:

1 Like

Sexy maybe isn’t the word I’d use, but I did notice this watermark change on the T-Box tonight…

10 Likes

Interesting that the LCN name there hasn’t changed to Prime7 HD Orange.

Not on the T-Box, but the LCN name has changed to Prime7 HD Orange on the regular channel 60.

3 Likes

I was going to put it in Random Mocks but I guess I don’t have to now.

12 Likes

Water marking makes me moist. I think I have a problem.

5 Likes

If PRIME going HD creates this reaction, I’d hate to think of what would happen when Imparja goes HD for all of its 3 viewers.

5 Likes

Shouldn’t it be called Prime7 HD Red?

1 Like