Seven Regional

The full special is now on the Prime7 website:
https://au.prime7.yahoo.com/n3/news/it-wont-happen-to-me

8 Likes

:slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️

Poss is back!

Out of interest is anyone aware of GWN relocating in Bunbury?

I was drove past their building last week and it appeared to be business as usual.

They tried to rezone and sell the land to developers back in 2008, but the zoning changes were knocked back (Article here )

Given their hillside location with virtually un-blockable ocean views the land would be very valuable - disappointing for the handful of remaining staff who would lose that view :slight_smile:

strange that Prime7 is not in HD, given it is the #1 most watched network in all markets it transmits to, and being the AFL station surely they can provide it in HD (the AFL is usually the most watched programme on Prime7 apart from the news).

Only in Victoria - it is shown on 7Mate in NSW in HD.

2 Likes

Even in VIC & WA I’m not sure that’s quite correct.

Certainly news, but the AFL would depend, it’d probably only rank No. 2 for the week if it was Friday night and two big Melbourne teams (and a close game).

Daniel Gibson Christmas ID - I assume in full bulletin regions they get ones with other presenters as well.

4 Likes

Like Southern Cross with Aspire, the ID that plays on Prime’s iShop TV infomercial channel remains the same from when it began in 2013 - the clip mentions the channel being new:

The picture quality of the channel seems to have improved, comparing caps I have from when it began and from today. I assume the improvement could be due to them moving presentation to Media Hub (or somewhere else?):

The watermark is also in a different position:

2 Likes

iShop TV and Aspire TV running Idents proclaiming they’re a new channel four years after the launch is nothing compared to former Sydney community TV broadcaster TVS continuing to run a 10 Second ID which proclaimed they were “Sydney’s New Free TV Channel” right up until about Late 2011/Early 2012, only removing the outdated line from the Ident just before they relaunched with the “A Different View” On-Air Presentation that would be used for the rest of the channel’s life.

The channel now broadcasting in MPEG4 (as opposed to MPEG2 in the early days) has probably also helped improve the picture quality?

1 Like

5 Likes

A few more:

2 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

That second pic with Melbourne in the background - what was that from?

If a generic network promo, why don’t they use Perth or maybe something from the Kimberleys … something a bit more West Australian anyhow?

I believe that’s the Aus Open promo

7 Likes

I think Seven have the same promo, omitting the 7 Mate and GWN7.

The Prime7 version:

4 Likes

Correct.

It’s showing Melbourne Park.