Seven Regional

It will be available on Channel 77 in the capital cities, Channel 67 in regional markets and 7plus nationally.

I’m guessing ishoptv will be shut down?

4 Likes

It would be even better if ALL the advertorial channels were shut down and the bandwidth used on the channels people actually watch.

6 Likes

If they generated enough revenue they would.

2 Likes

Has 7 Regional moved to NPC recently?

I’ve noticed in regional Victoria tonight they now have HbbTV and network provider is labelled as “Seven Network” instead of “Prime”.

4 Likes

I also noticed Seven Regional was added to Freeview, it was just ABC and SBS but I noticed the Seven Channels there.

4 Likes

The Seven watermark is remaining on screen during ad breaks in Western Victoria.

3 Likes

Have noticed that ishop TV is still on air in Canberra via Seven Regional, even after Seven added a TVSN placeholder in other areas. I believe ishop TV will likely close on 30 June 2024. Has Seven confirmed the fate of ishop TV’s closure? @Aaron_Evans_2005, did you notice that as well?

1 Like

ishoptv’s fate has been decided, with it being deleted and replaced with TVSN, finally making Seven Regional identical with metro

3 Likes

I here Gwn 7 has finally gone Hd a few weeks ago.

1 Like

If ishop does go end of June, that would mark the end of playout out of Watson. As my understanding is that channel is still played out from that facility? I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Has Seven in Regional WA converted to HD MPEG-4 yet?

3 Likes

Watson? Didn’t they demolish that place?

2 Likes

that was SCA, Prime is still there

6 Likes

If you want Prime7 and GWN7 to return sign this petition

11 Likes

I’m sorry bro but there is a 0% chance that this petition will do anything… Let alone when it’s been years since the changeover happened.

8 Likes
5 Likes

Please sign this petition if you believe in restoring these cherished channels back into the hands of those who value them most - us, the people living in regional Australia.

when did ‘the people’ ever have control of Prime?

2 Likes

Our glorious leader, Comrade Prime Possum

9 Likes

In your mind what’s changed since the takeover that’s been bad?

Scheduling hasn’t changed, all the regional stations have been on straight network programming for the last 20+ years.

Local news hasn’t changed. Seven are still making the same bulletins and noodle updates that Prime and GWN made, with the same staff. Their news hub is even still based in the same Canberra studios.

The only thing that’s changed is the logo on the channel.

3 Likes

Don’t feed the trolls lol