Seven Regional

Doubt it. Seven Melbourne does not have the capacity in a building that is near end of life (and lease) anyway.
My money is on all current Prime Ops going through Eveleigh eventually.

Tamworth

11 Likes

Ironically in an old Centerlink building :rofl:

3 Likes

no, thats a few doors up :wink:

2 Likes

Do you guys think this is a Channel 7 Regional building? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Drove past the Canberra studios a couple of days ago.
Still Prime7.

3 Likes

I work over in Mitchell these days so it’s only slightly out of my way and I go past a few times a week. Undoubtedly it’ll change in a week where I’m too busy to drive past!

3 Likes

Still “The Voice of The New England” :joy:

2 Likes

Has anyone noticed a scrolling message on 7flix saying that it will be changing from midday on Wednesday the 30th? It has been saying we will need to rescan.

1 Like

Digital TV thread will have your answers. Being flipped to MPEG4

1 Like

saw a add for 7bravo from nov 30 need to rescan

2 Likes

7flix is already MPEG-4 in Seven Regional areas.

2 Likes

looks like 7mate SD channels going to be Dropped

Haven’t seen any info about this on Channel 7 tonight

1 Like

i saw it during the morning show

1 Like

I see ishop has got there watermark back again

3 Likes

A screenshot of ishoptv currently:

2 Likes

Will be interesting to see if Bravo comes to regional areas will ishop be drop to make room for another channel?

It’s possible, although it’s just as possible that Seven may just can something like 7mate SD, plonk 7bravo on 73/63 and keep the ishop money flowing.

I suspect it may be threatened more if Seven decide to expand the 7QLD trial of 7two in HD. They may choose to do this at the same time, but it’s more likely in the metros than the ex-Prime regions I suspect.

1 Like

I think that is what Seven metro are doing, dumping 7mate SD and replacing it with 7Bravo. No changes to 7flix unlike metro as 7flix is already MPEG-4.

2 Likes