Seven News Presenters and Reporters

It looks like Rick Ardon will be presenting live in Carnarvon tonight

14 Likes

Mitch pronouncing Cleo’s name as Chloe in his opening line :thinking:

1 Like

Chris Reason did the same earlier in the day too. :man_facepalming:

Seven Gold Coast continues with its guest sports presenters on Thursday and Fridays.

Last week it was Peter Everitt (MMM 92.5 / AFL)

Tomorrow and Friday it’s Bianca Dye from Hit90.9 breakfast. Practice sesion:

8 Likes

Perth reporter Ben Downie has done a terrific job today IMO. Live on sunrise, throughout the day, and still going on the 6pm News.

One benefit of the borders being closed - no interstate reporters can get in so our locals get to shine.

18 Likes

Ben has been copping it on Twitter over one of his interviews but I think he did an amazing job all day.

8 Likes

Ben Downie also appeared on Good Morning Britain in the UK to report on the story.

9 Likes

Also on ITV this Morning.

5 Likes

Ben appeared on BBC Breakfast too!

14 Likes

Quite a few outtakes :laughing: @Troiboi

3 Likes

He’s fantastic, big things for this guy!!!

2 Likes

What’s with Chris Reason doing the main story on Cleo Smith last night & tonight from Sydney? Surely this should’ve been given to one of the Perth reporters actually on the ground who have been doing a sensational job! :man_shrugging:t3:

10 Likes

I agree. There were plenty of reports done by the Perth team but Sydney has a habit of redoing WA stories with one of their own.

If the border was open Chris or someone else from Sydney would have been on the ground in Carnarvon. Multiple people with the same network doing the same job seems like a waste of resources to me but they have always done it that way.

6 Likes

Bianca Dye’s first night.

5 Likes

I’m not sure about the dress such a ugly colour but she looks like she did a good job.
As for Mel being on Sunrise she is not a good presenter she can’t pronounce people’s names correctly. She has presented for years and has not improved. So why put her on Sunrise? I’d give her a on the road reporting on sport job anything other than presenting a sport report on the 6pm news.

1 Like

This is likely largely due to the time difference — eastern states want a complete wrap for their 6pm while the local crews are still busy chasing multiple angles and gathering interviews for their local coverage.
getting Chris reason to do it means local crews don’t have to stop, they’ve been providing live reports to the east non-stop.

8 Likes

Saturday 6 November -
Andrew McCormack presenting sport in Melbourne tonight.

6 Likes

Georgia Comensoli has left the Melbourne newsroom.

6 Likes

Huge loss

2 Likes

lots of reporters leaving in both Melbourne and Adelaide recently.

7 Likes