Seven News Presenters and Reporters

As I expected, with Angie Asimus back from maternity leave, the 5pm News is back coming from Sydney on Sundays. Brisbane continues to do Saturdays at this stage.

6 Likes

Not sure if this was posted elsewhere, but Cassidy Mosconi (formerly of 7 Perth) has re-appeared on Global News British Columbia in Canada as one of their reporters.

4 Likes

Those graphics look like a shit mock…

I thought she was on leave
Hadn’t seen her doing any court reporting for a few weeks

3 Likes

Here is Cassidy doing a live cross on the wildfire situation in BC. She’s quite good, a teriffic hire for Global.

2 Likes

After Seven News claimed Melbourne for 2023 by winning 22 of the 40 ratings weeks, Peter Mitchell has told Herald Sun he has no plans to retire anytime soon.

“I know now having been in the business for so long there is a finish line for me but I can’t see it at the moment,’’ Mitchell said.

“I’ve still got a long way to go, I’m going to keep playing on just like the Daicos brothers (Nick and Josh in the AFL), as long as they keep going so will I. I’d be mad if I didn’t plan for retirement at some stage but it’s just not going to happen yet. I’m contracted for another couple of years.

“I don’t know what will happen after that but we’ll get to that point and reassess. But at the moment I’m absolutely loving the job and we don’t take it for granted.”

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/sevens-peter-mitchell-says-he-has-no-plans-to-retire-as-network-retains-rating-crown/news-story/7173181ffe6dde6d7b30e47c8fceebd6

5 Likes

Ashlee Mullany has officially begun her new role as European correspondent.

7 Likes

Stuck with wooden Mitch for a while yet it seems :smirk:

4 Likes

Saw a report tonight.

5 Likes

Sunday 6 August -
Mike Amor presenting solo in Melbourne tonight. He also read solo on Saturday.

6 Likes

It was Bec’s birthday on the weekend according to Instagram - most likely explanation for that

3 Likes

Steve Titmus returned tonight after a long break that included the Aquatics Championships.

10 Likes

Perth tonight the girls in control
Susannah,Anna & Sam

9 Likes

Michael Usher presenting Saturday solo in Sydney- post world cup

12 Likes

Ang is on holiday, as per instagram.

7 Likes

Looks like the Brisbane anchors will trade places tonight with Max at the RNA

6 Likes

16/8/2023 Mark Ferguson is presenting from the Olympic Stadium tonight. Michael Usher is presenting the rest of the day’s news from the Eveleigh studio.

8 Likes

Tim Watson is in Sydney (Olympic Stadium) for Melbourne sport.

8 Likes

Alissa Smith presenting from Sydney for 7News Qld.

3 Likes

He also anchored much of the first seg. It was very dizzy going back and forth between him and Mitch.

3 Likes