Seven News Presenters and Reporters

After reading The Moring Show news Amber Laidler is presenting Sydney updates this afternoon.

5 Likes

Was there a reason why Melbourne did the Morning News?

Looks like former Nine News Sydney reporter Grace Fitzgibbon has joined Seven News Sydney. She filed a report on The Latest regarding Harry Garside’s arrest this evening.

1 Like

A freelancer according to her Twitter.

2 Likes

She left 9 less than a year ago to work in, I think it was, NSW Health media.

3 Likes

The Seven Network has confirmed its Europe correspondent, Sarah Greenhalgh, will join the flagship public affairs program 7NEWS Spotlight.

Based in London since 2019, Sarah has been recognised for her extraordinary reporting, most notably after the death of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II last year and for her compassionate coverage from the Turkey-Syria earthquake in February.

5 Likes

GC reporter Josh Ribarich is moving to Melbourne.

2 Likes

It will be Josh’s second stint at the Melbourne newsroom.

4 Likes

I read somewhere that ATN’s move to Eveleigh isn’t far off, so the set’s probably not available as they’re packing it up

The same set is still in use for everything else that comes out of Martin Place (Sunrise, Morning Show, 4pm, 6pm, The Latest).

1 Like

I think you read that on this forum.

1 Like

Yeah I think I did, come to mention it

1 Like

Hugh Whitfield put a photo on his insta story, of the team in London, Rossanna was it but also was Susannah Carr. Did she do any presenting for Perth from over there?

4 Likes

Yes, she co-anchored 7 news perth from London all last week.

11 Likes

Nice!

I should also mention, on Saturday night the bulletin was intro’d as “7 News with Mike Smithson… and Rosanna Mangiarelli in London”

7 Likes

We got that all week in Perth

2 Likes

Basil presenting sport in Perth tonight.

3 Likes

Sandy Roberts :cry: I just saw the promo for Seven News tomorrow, he’s unwell. Thoughts and prayers!

updated

Literally couldn’t find a single story online nor social media, except for this:

8 Likes

Probably because it’s an exclusive airing tomorrow night.

4 Likes

A cancer, all the best for your recovery, Sandy :heart:

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/legendary-sports-presenter-sandy-roberts-reveals-blood-cancer-diagnosis/news-story/d81af11956794b18c1bef1c8e497718b

4 Likes