Seven News Presenters and Reporters

Chris Reason must have gone on leave.
Since leaving Ukraine haven’t been seen.

1 Like

Syan Vallance presenting 7 Weather tonight in Perth.

1 Like

Well deserved after his efforts.

6 Likes

Saturday 2 April -

Angela Cox presented 5pm News.

Mike Amor is presenting solo in Melbourne this weekend.

8 Likes

(2/4/2022) Casey Treloar presented the 5pm news and weather in Adelaide today.

6 Likes

Saturday (02.04.2022): Samantha Heathwood is presenting in Brisbane. Ben Davis on sport.

9 Likes

And Jane Doyle presented the 6pm bulletin in Adelaide tonight, which is pretty rare.

6 Likes

Appeared on Sunrise today talking about his experiences.

4 Likes

Maybe covid has wiped a few people out. To have the 3rd back up weather presenter read a bulletin then the main anchor in on a Sunday is a bit out of the ordinary.

1 Like

Saturday 2 April -

Amber Laidler presented weather in Sydney.

3 Likes

Jacqueline Felgate had announced she was leaving Seven after ten years. She revealed it at the end of sports segment in tonight’s Melbourne bulletin. She said it had been tough for her over the past two years and she looked forward to be a mum to her two daughters.

15 Likes

That was a shock.

1 Like

It seemed to come out of the blue, is this her last bulletin ?

2 Likes

I’m guessing so, she has already removed references to Seven in her Instagram bio.

Blake Johnson presented her with flowers at the end of the bulletin.

10 Likes

Joining Michael at 10?

I don’t think so, Michael’s role at 10 is only for Melbourne Cup carnival.

Jacqui’s departure was a shock to me because she also hosted Footy Central during Seven’s Saturday night AFL broadcast, and this season was only three rounds old.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Definitely a bit of a shock, that’s for sure!

6 Likes

Not happy about being bumped down the pecking order?

Didn’t Jane only return mid-week? It’s preferable to keep it strictly between Jane/Mike/Rosanna as much as you can I believe. BTW, I thought Casey was quite good on the desk from what I saw.

3 Likes

Hrmm cant say she would have been too happy about Bec returning to 7. I dont think its that much of a shock is it? I say that would have been the tipping point. I found her whole persona to be different when Bec is in the studio vs when shes not. No one else thought that?

12 Likes