Seven News Content and Appearance

I have feeling if a graphics refresh is indeed in the works as it has been suggested from the logo, promo, and website tweaks, the new look will coincide with the upcoming changes to Sunrise, as hinted by the new-look logo spotted recently:

The last time Sunrise relaunched in February 2016, tweaks to ‘The Mission’ theme and OTS graphics debuted, with the rest of the 2016-2020 graphics launching later to coincide with Rio 2016.

1 Like

Longer break after a goal?

1 Like

Minor blooper as Tim’s microphone wasn’t turned off as Mitch threw to Jane for the weather.

You could hear Tim saying “Thanks everyone”, whilst Jane was previewing the weather.

2 Likes

And same thing happened during the footy pre game today, you could hear Abbey Holmes saying “oh shit” (when she fluffed her cue over the top of Tom Browne during a cross and Tim chuckling - also two Abbey’s on the same desk).

5 Likes

The red 7NEWS logo is now being used in Perth promos:

They definitely need to add a very fine white outline around the logo as it gets washed out very easily.

The end-board remains the same currently:

4 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Seven News and Current Affairs

Is that at Lutwyche? It’s fucking bright.

2 Likes

Just saw a promo during an ad break on Sunrise that Jane Bunn will be presenting Melbourne’s weather on location this week.

Chermside /Kedron

Seven West Media (ASX: SWM) today confirmed it has finalised its partnership with Google and has also signed a long-form agreement with Facebook awaiting signature by the latter overnight.

The agreements are consistent with the respective Letters of Intent announced in February. The agreement with Google is five years and the agreement with Facebook is three years.

More …

And how much is Seven (and other media) paying to use the platforms which the content is being posted on? And those storeys found on social media :thinking:

Sharyn Ghidella report promo for tonight.

5 Likes

:rotating_light: NEW SET ALERT :rotating_light:

Looks so much better

32 Likes

Very flash

Ok I take that back.

Wtf is that desk I’m gonna spew

19 Likes

This looks 20 years old. TV looks like an ALDI special.

10 Likes

I was thinking more like something from the 80s, if it wasn’t for the screen.

TV news desks circa 2001 didn’t look that ugly!

2 Likes

WTF is this? Who ticked this shit off?

5 Likes

Also note that the 7 News watermark is MIA after the first break.

3 Likes
4 Likes