Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Schedule Update:
Thursday 26 October
08:30 PM Movie: Avengers: Age Of Ultron
replaced by Pitch Perfect Rpt

makes room for 2 eps of
11:00 PM The Goldbergs S4 Ep15 and 16

1 Like

“Pitch Perfect 2” (2015) rated very well on 9Go! the other week.

When Pitch Perfect 2 was shown on Nine’s main channel on 9 August it didn’t make the top 20.

1 Like

While I’m completely grateful that they’re finally screening these episodes we’ve been waiting nearly a year to see, I find it frustrating that they’re now showing double episodes, twice a week on (Thursday and Sunday) and burning through the season.

Why did we have to wait all year and got repeats of previous seasons and now have the new episodes crammed into a few weeks? To top that off they also started showing a a second repeat of an old season on Saturday nights last week. Why do that?

Why can’t they get their act together and scheduling this better?

3 Likes

I Agree, If Greys Anatomy and How to get away with Muder return to Seven, they gotta likewise.

But Still S4 E9 has’nt been played yet which is the Globetrotters episode.

Any possible reason why?

Was it shown out of order in America?

Anyone noticed that Seven don’t acknowledge a ‘network premiere’ movie on their advanced program guides?

(e.g.) a number of movies this weekend are officially listed as “Repeat”, when they haven’t even aired on the network before, but are listed as so I guess because they’ve aired on other networks.

However online guides such as eBroadcast seem to have different info/know, as they do have those “Rpt” movies (even though they’re not) as “premiere”.

This is in contrast to Ten, who do acknowledge when a movie is airing on its network for the first time (regardless if its aired on another network before or not).

Odd.

1 Like

No it wasn’t.

Rather pointless, I think. A world premiere or (Australian) television premiere is of note. A movie appearing on 7flix for the first time after numerous repeats on Nine and Ten channels is not noteworthy, all that matters is that it’s on

4 Likes

Because it isn’t a big deal?

Network premieres aren’t really premieres. They’re just repeats but on a different network from the original.

Absolutely no one is going to care which network a movie airs on.

6 Likes

What I don’t understand is how Seven know that though?

Do they keep a log of when movies air on other networks?

Or do the distributors advise them?

They’d know it’s a network premiere if they didn’t have a copy of the film already.

They’d know if it had aired on another network before because common sense.

8 Likes

Pity that Seven didn’t employ common sense when they showed Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory last year

A movie that Seven itself had screened in the 1970s and 1980s

4 Likes

Might be a case of whoever looked after that information at Seven might have changed, some already noted changes to guide information from Seven have previously been noted recently.

2 Likes

Yes, a few months ago, Seven’s EPG no longer has add-ons for any program.

(e.g.) Premiere, Encore, Live, New

(i.e.) TelevisionAU’s photo above.

Although Seven’s program guides & hence online guides still have the full info (title/classification/year of release/cast/new or rpt).

Do EPGs have a character limit?

Apparently this is airing on Ch 7 right now:

“Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the”

–

Also Perth got the uncut version last night.

Other markets for some reason getting an edited PG version tonight.

2 Likes

I thought it screened on Nine in those days?

Not in Melbourne. Can’t be sure of elsewhere

1 Like

It is back to 2 episodes on Sunday the following week.