Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Is it because the lead actor passed away and the series is unlikely to continue?

Well it went from Seven’s primary channel to a digital one. I wouldn’t say that is a promotion.

All TV has been digital for about 3-4 years now and 7mate would be available in most households these days, but I certainly take your point.

1 Like

Schedule Update

Saturday 4 March
Adelaide
06:30 PM Women’s AFL: Rnd 5: Adelaide v Brisbane
AFLW action is heating up as teams vie for a spot in the first Grand Final with only three weeks to go. The Adelaide Crows and Brisbane Lions clash at Norwood Oval.

Women’s AFL to be shown on main channel in Adelaide

1 Like

It’s not off, they just moved it to 11:30.

Why do Seven keep sending through PR for random shows at 11pm or 12am, when audiences are minimal anyway!? :disappointed:

For ratings. Der! Why is Ten sitting on its arse and doing nothing to promote its shows?

1 Like

Yes, we know how well the return of The Blacklist performed last night :confused:

Even beaten easily by what was already a flop in Lethal Weapon!

The choice of programming is one thing but you asked why do they bother promoting.

Seven don’t usually send through PR on these shows. I source the info from them to post here when new shows are added to the schedule.

2 Likes

I am unsure why you are ‘disappointed’ by this. Isn’t it a good thing that they keep the small amount of fans updated rather than just doing it without notice?

2 Likes

It’s a good example of a PR team doing its job.

2 Likes

Going by what 7 has scheduled. I think they’re putting the double episodes of The Blacklist so they can bring The Blacklist: Redemption in earlier.

###Week commencing 12 March 2017

Sunday 12 March
07:00 PM My Kitchen Rules
08:30 PM Sunday Night
09:30 PM The Blacklist S4 Ep12 and 13
11:30 PM Training Day S1 Ep3

Monday 13 March
07:30 PM My Kitchen Rules
09:00 PM Bride and Prejudice Season Final
10:10 PM Ramsay’s Hotel Hell Rpt
11:10 PM Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares USA Rpt

Tuesday 14 March
09:00 PM 800 Words S2 Ep15
10:00 PM Bones S12 Ep8 and 9

Wednesday 15 March
09:00 PM Million Dollar Cold Case Premiere
10:00 PM TBA
11:00 PM Blindspot S2 Ep15
12:00 AM It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia S11 Ep7

Thursday 16 March
07:00 PM Home and Away x 3
08:30 PM TBA
09:30 PM TBA
11:00 PM Surveillance Oz: Dashcam Rpt
11:30 PM Grimm S5 Ep7

Friday 17 March
07:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens
08:30 PM TBA

Saturday 18 March
12:00 PM AEDT Horse Racing: Golden Slipper / Blamey Stakes Day

Melbourne, Adelaide
07:00 PM AEDT Women’s AFL: Rnd 7: GWS v Western Bulldogs

Check local guides for local details of AFL coverage and updates in Seven AFL Coverage

Scedule Update

Wednesday 8 March
09:00 PM Murder Uncovered Ep 5 Season Final - now 90 minutes
The body of a 12-year-old was found in bushland 8km from her home, but the murderer’s conviction was quashed in 2009. We can finally reveal what really happened to little Leanne Holland.

10:30 PM Surveillance Oz S3 Ep4

Saturday 11 March
Melbourne
07:00 PM AEDT Women’s AFL: Rnd 6: Adelaide v Melbourne
07:00 PM Movie: Iron Man

Wednesday 15 March
10:15 PM Women Who Kill Premiere
This documentary secures incredible access to bring you behind the bars and into the cells to learn what drove these women to kill and how they now feel about their actions and their future.

Thursday 16 March
08:30 PM Special: When Magic Goes Horribly Wrong Premiere
A combination of archive, talking heads and original material telling the amazing stories of when magic performances have gone wrong, with sometimes funny, often dramatic, and even deadly consequences

09:30 PM Special: Dynamo: Live Premiere
After selling out over 100 dates for his debut arena tour, Dynamo is the first Magician in history to headline the O2 Arena in London with his critically acclaimed show, Seeing Is Believing.

Friday 17 March
08:30 PM Friday Night Movie: Focus

Saturday 18 March
Melbourne, Adelaide
07:00 PM AEDT Women’s AFL: Rnd 7: GWS v Western Bulldogs

07:00 PM Saturday Night Movie: Iron Man 2

I can understand why the AFLW match between GWS and the Bulldogs are moved to 7mate in Melbourne and Adelaide, because the Dogs are currently second last on the ladder and won’t make the grand final (the top two teams qualify). But the Demons still have a slight chance provided they beat the Crows and other results go their way. The AFL won’t be happy.

Just saw a promo for the season finale of 800 Words “over two big weeks”. If it is to be replaced by another drama like Wanted, Seven should start promoting it right now.

Winter has not gone into a second season. Wanted will probably start after Easter.

1 Like

Seven Year Switch was there previously wasn’t it? its promoted as coming soon.

Seven Year Switch will probably go into Bride and Prejudice’s timeslot I think.

1 Like