Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

At the end of the programmer’s wrap for CH 7 off the TV Tonight website …

“I do reserve the right to resort to Cats! I’ve got a whole new season 3 of Make You LOL . I think there’s about 100 episodes!”

Angus Ross

Yeah. One of the episodes is titled TV Programmers Make You LOL. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I can guarantee you it won’t be on 7mate in those cities after the ratings it got on the weekend.

I didn’t think Saturday night did as well as Friday, though you’re probably right.

I know Seven would have programmers/schedulers who look after their respective multi-channels.

But just how much focus do Seven (or any networks) have on their multi-channels?

Have Seven’s PR given specifics as to which demographics/targets each multi-channel is aimed at?

(e.g.) Ch 7 (7HD), 7Two, 7Mate, 7Flix

Yes.

2 Likes

Elaboration would have been great, thanks

Two seconds on google would find your answer, but seeing as that’s apparently too much effort:

I’d also recommend the excellent multichannel surveys on TV Tonight.

1 Like

Feels like an odd thing to praise but switched over to seven to have a look at Murder Uncovered to notice it aired nearly on time. Actually 5 minutes late. But I feel like it is the closest a network has got to the advertised time.

Schedule Update:

Tonight Thursday 9 February
10:00 PM Bride & Prejudice - The Forbidden Wedding Rpt

Friday 10 February
08:30 PM - 02:00 AM My Kitchen Rules Rpt

Sunday 12 February
10:30 PM Murder Uncovered Rpt

Wednesday 15 February
09:00 PM Murder Uncovered
10:20 PM Surveillance Oz
10:50 PM Blindspot Series Return S2 Ep11
11:50 It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia S11 Ep3

Note: Murder Uncovered extended by 20 minutes and The Investigator: A True Crime Story Premiere moved.

Thursday 16 February
09:30 PM The Investigator: A True Crime Story Premiere
10:40 PM Big Kitchens: Colossal Cruise Ship Series Premiere
11:10 PM Grimm S5 Ep3

Saturday 18 February
Melbourne, Adelaide
07:00 PM Women’s AFL Pre-Game: Pre-Game Rnd 3: Western Bulldogs v Melbourne
09:45 PM AEDT Saturday Night Movie: Horrible Bosses

What a silly idea to repeat MKR after midnight. Seven should split the encores into two parts and show some episodes on 7TWO during daytime instead.

How many times do you want to watch it?

4 Likes

The answer will surprise you!

Make sure not to miss the second replay on Sunday at 1pm

Weird that they’re advertising it as the Series Return given that I watched S2 Ep 10 on Seven last night!

I was watching It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, last week they showed S07E07 “Chardee MacDennis: The Game of Games” and this week they jumped to S11E02 “Frank Falls Out the Window”! Talk about erratic programming of the show, they should screen them in order. But then again Angus Ross and Seven don’t give a rats about it, a show that came from a “sham” output deal with 20th Century Fox Television they had from 1995-2007 which gave Seven only a handful of hits such as Chicago Hope, Ally McBeal, the original 24 and My Name is Earl as well as a lot of misses (Grace Under Fire, Reba, King of the Hill, Futurama).

I wish Netflix had rights to It’s Alway’s Sunny…

I wish Netflix had the rights to all American shows. The disrespect all American shows are shown by free to air is a disgrace. The lack of consistency is just plain annoying.

2 Likes

S11E01 was Chardee MacDennis 2: Electric Boogaloo

I Agree