Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

I think the synopsis for next Monday’s episode is wrong, because it’s the same for tomorrow night.

I found a new synopsis but there are none for the next 2 days.

The farmers and their ladies unwind on a group camping trip. Sparks fly with the news of a surprise visitor and one lady decides to pack her bags before the final one on one dates are decided.

1 Like

According to Mediaweek, Farmer Wants a Wife season finale will be shown on Wednesday July 21.

3 Likes

Update:
OUT: 08:30 PM Conjoined Twins

Thursday 15 July
Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
08:30 PM Movie: The Equalizer 2
11:00 PM The Latest: Seven News
11:30 PM Busted In Bangkok Rpt
12:30 AM Black-ish S06 E10
01:00 AM Black-ish S06 E11
01:30 AM Black-ish S06 E12

1 Like

Nurses, the 10-part observational series produced by ITV Studios Australia for Seven and W Channel UK, has received production funding from Screen Australia.

Nurses
10 x 60 mins
ITV Studios Australia Pty Ltd
Director Lisa Storer
Producers Lisa Storer, Lexi Landsman
Executive Producers Ben Ulm, Steve Bibb
Broadcaster Seven Network
Distributor ITV Global Distribution

Save a life, you’re a hero. Save 100 lives, you’re a nurse. With privileged access to 3 hospitals in Sydney’s East and North, Nurses is an observational series that documents the great range of work undertaken by nurses in the NSW Health System. It’s a diverse, character filled workforce.

According to TV Week, it will be first half of Friday night AFL (which turns out to be Port Adelaide v Collingwood). The second half will be shown on 7mate.

1 Like

I assume this and all the Olympics session details/info is what we’re still waiting for Seven to publicly release

1 Like

Update:

Wednesday 21 July
Brisbane
04:00 PM Queensland’s 2032 Olympic Bid

LIVE EXCLUSIVE coverage of Queensland’s final bid to the International Olympic Committee to host the 2032 Olympics. Includes pitch by QLD Premier & Prime Minister. Winner announced in 7NEWS at 6.

Friday 23 July
Melbourne
07:00 PM AFL Rnd 19: Port Adelaide v Collingwood

Coverage on 7Mate 08:30 PM - 10:00 PM

Adelaide
06:40 PM AFL Rnd 19: Port Adelaide v Collingwood

Coverage on 7Mate 08:00 PM - 09:30 PM

4 Likes

Has a “bid” ever been broadcast live before?

If it ever has, it would have been the Sydney 2000 one.

3 Likes

I would’ve thought you’d be old enough to remember that the 2000 Olympics announcement was broadcast live on Australian TV at 4-ish in the morning Sydney time.

1 Like

Not talking about the announcement but the pitch. We did see the bid but I think it was recorded.

5 Likes

The presentations by the bidding cities for the 2020 Olympic Games were streamed live on the Olympics website in 2013.

On that day

according to the ABC, so it is possible that NHK broadcast the Tokyo presentation live, though I’ve been unable to find a source which states that they did.

1 Like

I hope it is broadcasted across the country but being realistic it might be on 7mate but doubtful. I think it’ll be on 7plus as an additional stream. Are Olympic rules that tight that would prevent other networks broadcasting the vote like was seen for Sydney?

Why is it important to broadcast it across the country?

because it holds national significance.

1 Like

The announcement whether Brisbane gets the games is, and will no doubt be live on Seven. The Brisbane delegation once again buttering up the IOC members to vote yes probably isn’t of national significance.

1 Like

The presentation to the Olympic committee has been a feature of the bids in the past; there was interest in Sydney’s including the inclusion of school girl Tanya Blencowe.

3 Likes

^ Tanya Blencowe.

It seems that after Sydney’s successful bid, Tanya disappeared without trace. I wonder where she is now.

I think she did appear on “The Dream” during the 2000 Games, but wasn’t part of the ceremonies or anything like that.

Probably isolating…