Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Back to single episode of Home and Away next Thursday for Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.

3 Likes

Guessing they’ll probably air DWTS: All-Stars after Easter followed by Big Brother. As such, their line-up for not just next week but the week after will be (aside from the AFL) very weak

2 Likes

Isn’t this obvious?

Yuck.

1 Like

Also the fact that 9-1-1 has had its mid-season finale and won’t be back in U.S. until 18th April. So, they could go the double eps of The Rookie or two episodes a week of The Good Doctor to catch up to U.S.

1 Like

Yeah I noticed that too, Johnson. RE: Thursdays in Sydney and Brisbane during AFL.

That line-up (double movie re-runs) vs NRL on Nine and Gogglebox on 10 is going to come a distant 3rd or even 4th behind ABC. I’m sure it’s back-fired before and @TV.Cynic has shown they’ve ranked outside the Top 20, even 30 or 40.

Are they trying to save some H&A eps for a few weeks for a later date? As it’s usually a triple episode and for the most part has rated well since the Friday ep was dropped.

Update: tonight

Monday 15 March
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide
08:30 PM The Latest: From Buckingham Palace
09:00 PM 9-1-1 S04 E07
10:00 PM The Rookie S02 E19
11:00 PM The Latest: Seven News
11:30 PM Station 19 S02 E10

1 Like

Did 7 move Ultimate Tag to 7flix because of its low ratings last week? If so, that’s hilarious.

2 Likes

Yes they really did move it to 7flix

3 Likes

Ah brilliant, I was just clarifying, wasn’t sure if that listing tonight was a new episode.
Interesting they’ve shoved some Royal Family doco on as a ratings trap, makes sense as that’s all a buzz in the news right now.

1 Like

They’re a week too late. I don’t think Nine had anything about it in the news tonight. Weepy, spoilt princesses whining about their families is so last week. They only had to ask the team at Sunrise to realise that.

6 Likes

It’s a change of pace from showing an hour of viral dog videos, maybe one day channel seven will get with the times.

won’t give details as I believe a mod said we can’t comment on forward schedules until Cynic has officially released them

But Monday week’s prime time line-up for Ch 7 is available on the Foxtel guide and interestingly it appears they’re not airing any of their upcoming major shows currently being promoted. It will be Easter non-ratings.

This is in contrast to recent years where they persisted through this non-ratings and did air MKR, etc. Wonder what Nine and 10 will decide to do.

x3 eps of a certain drama and a movie repeat are scheduled (the former possibly back-log due to AFL split schedules starting this week).

Anyway, also, this week could just be full of mostly movie re-runs on Seven and Nine, so could give 10 a big chance.

If Seven’s advance schedule is true, then Nine will get free rein. I think it will continue to air MAFS during Easter non-ratings given the season is only half way through. 10 however is in all sorts of trouble because The Amazing Race Australia finishes at the end of March and MasterChef is nowhere near ready.

2 Likes

I can understand Seven not wanting to waste especially BB during the two Easter weeks (that’s a lot of eps), now that Ultimate Tag has back-fired.

Maybe they will still run the two DWTS eps on the two Sundays though and add AFL at the back-end of the week and might be enough to remain competitive?

But yeah Holey Moley and especially Ultimate Tag’s failures are having knock on effects it would seem now. Because airing essentially nothing against Married let alone 10’s offerings spells more disaster (we’ll have to wait to see what they indeed do first however)

I read somewhere Seven is replacing this with a repeat movie (yet to be confirmed).

I’m seeing triple Home & Away followed by Bridget Jones’s Diary.

1 Like

Looks like the 7.30 spot tonight on Seven could feature some of the network’s own recent ratings results :wink: .

9 Likes

Yes. But so much for my understanding here:

If Seven has released the schedules to Foxtel subscribers, I don’t see what the issue is?

2 Likes