Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Never, it seems.

I think seven’s problem is that they haven’t done this genre properly. Its all about break ups and testing relationships from 7. Whereas 9 and 10 put people together and look for the ‘happy’ ending.

If 7 went down that road perhaps some of there attempts at this genre would be more successful (beauty and the geek - which was moderately successful).

1 Like

If I remember correctly there was a proposal between one of the couples after filming had wrapped on one of the series (I think it was the third series).

If this is the answer to MAFS, Seven are asking the wrong question!

2 Likes

10 yes but 9 with MAFS 2.0 doesn’t genuinely want the couples to have the ‘happy’ ending - if they did, the couplings wouldn’t be done in a way to maximize conflict

2 Likes

But the premise of the show is to put people together not split them up. That is the difference.

When will Seven will Schedule the Last Season Of Quantico Anyway??? Lost Likely after Midnight or 1:00a.m.

1 Like

I lost track of it during the second season when Seven shuffled it around. I’m waiting for it to be available somewhere here on streaming or Blu-ray so I can watch it all.

Highway Patrol has a brand new graphics package, including opening credits. Theme sounds the same though.

11th year currently in post production, the “new” specials the last two weeks are the first of them, a sneak peek so to speak.

NB/ Just on these “new” eps, they’re actually just re-packaged excerpts from old as the hills eps!

2 Likes

Update

The producers of HP Greenstone TV (based in NZ, itsself a subsidiary of Australia’s CJZ) shed some interesting light as to the status of this year’s upcoming S11 on their facebook:

They also know and share how many watched in just Australia and just metro (wonder if they follow our own MS daily ratings? :wink:)

2 Likes

About time! The older title cards had patrol cars dating back to 2006 - they’d be well and truly gone from the fleet by now.

1 Like

Yes! Show’s first season (2009) was produced in 2008, 11 years ago, obviously that aforementioned Vic Pol fleet was still used then

1 Like

Update

This was pinned to HP’s facebook page a couple of days ago (with a couple of thousand ‘likes’ and hundreds of comments). Sounds like not just legal issues and post-production procedures including getting it classified by Seven, but also a hint that the producers are messed around a lot by Seven programming (their second point mentioned it):

NB/ This pic also made me realise that Sgt Mick McCrann (pictured) from Bendigo HP is the only one left since Season 1?

Another random point, Prime7’s ratings in the Bendigo sub-market may have always been dominant, but also thanks to this guy/show (always tons of comments from locals online who can’t get enough over the years) and Mike Amor (Bendigo boy and also Richmond FC fan).

3 Likes

For posterity, the remainder of the post, with the second point, is:

6 Likes

may be the wrong thread

@TV.Cynic Talking about HP, are you able to determine which factual show on TV is the highest rating? May have to include a bit of 2018 data as some shows are yet to air in 2019. My guess is Ambulance Aus or Paramedics? What about of the older ones though?

I would say contenders would include Back Roads - of the most recent set of episodes all but one rated over 600k with the highest 679,000. Last year Paramedics had three eps around 750k though the set of the series was close to 575k

Week commencing 18 August 2019

Sunday 18 August
07:00 PM Australia’s Got Talent Tonight - a joyous performance from an all-abilities choir; an indigenous artist presents an original, modern day corroboree and a world champion rope skipper.
08:30 PM Sunday Night
09:30 PM What The Killer Did Next: Bei Carter
10:30 PM Criminal Confessions: Renton, Wa
11:30 PM Autopsy USA Rpt

Monday 19 August
07:30 PM Australia’s Got Talent The best of the best return for the Semi-Finals! Judges Shane Jacobson, Lucy Durack, Nicole Scherzinger and Manu Feildel have selected 30 acts to come back and battle for a place in the Grand Final.
09:00 PM The Rookie S1 E03
10:00 PM S.W.A.T. S1 E11
11:00 PM The Latest: Seven News
11:30 PM Ramsay’s 24 Hours To Hell And Back Rpt
12:30 AM Talking Footy

Tuesday 20 August
07:30 PM Dogs Behaving (Very) Badly S1 E03
08:30 PM Movie: Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) Premiere
11:30 PM The Latest: Seven News

Wednesday 21 August
07:30 PM The Chase Australia: Celebrity Specials Season Premiere This week - the hosts of Sunrise battle for charity
08:40 PM Cheat x 2 Season Premiere
10:40 PM The Latest: Seven News
11:10 PM Surveillance Oz Rpt
11:40 PM Blindspot S4 E13

Thursday 22 August
07:00 PM Home And Away x 3

Sydney, Brisbane
08:30 PM My House And Other Animals Season Premiere
09:30 PM The Latest: Seven News
10:00 PM The Front Bar
11:00 PM Mafia’s Greatest Hits: Joey Gallo

Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth
08:30 PM The Front Bar
09:30 PM The Latest: Seven News
10:00 PM My House And Other Animals Season Premiere
11:00 PM Mafia’s Greatest Hits: Joey Gallo

Friday 23 August
Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
07:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens
08:30 PM Movie: The Proposal (2015)
10:50 PM TBA
11:50 PM TBA

Melbourne
07:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens
07:30 PM AFL: Rnd 23: Collingwood v Essendon
10:30 PM AFL Post Game
11:30 PM Armchair Experts

Adelaide
07:00 PM AFL: Rnd 23: Collingwood v Essendon
10:00 PM AFL Post Game
11:00 PM Armchair Experts
11:30 PM TBA

Saturday 24 August
Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
07:00 PM Movie: Mrs. Doubtfire (1993)
09:45 PM Movie: Fifty Shades Of Grey (2015)

Melbourne
07:00 PM The Kick
08:00 PM AFL: Rnd 23: West Coast v Hawthorn
11:00 PM AFL Post Game

Adelaide
06:30 PM The Kick
07:30 PM AFL: Rnd 23: West Coast v Hawthorn
10:30 PM AFL Post Game
11:30 PM TBA

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Do you know where these ones were filmed? Wasn’t the show filming in SA? Or was that nine’s RBT?

i think rbt was filming in sa and far as i know hp is always in victoria

1 Like