Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Yeah but that doesn’t really mean programming should stop between 6:00-9:30. Rowing and Marathons won’t be on for the full 2 weeks. Seven will end up just showing highlights packages.

Go right ahead

I just did. :stuck_out_tongue:

07:30 PM Border Security
08:00 PM The Force

Pensioners make you LOL ? What exactly about them makes you LOL …

MediaSpy makes you LOL :joy:

2 Likes

At Least I’ll see Season 3 of The Goldbergs starting in Two Weeks Time, The First Four Episodes that is.

The Goldbergs Make You LOL

Actually no that’s never happened.

4 Likes

[quote=“OnAir, post:418, topic:41, full:true”]
The Goldbergs Make You LOL Actually no that’s never happened. [/quote]
Well, you officially have no sense of humour. Go back to your cat videos and dog videos. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Haha that is hilarious. This is fucked on a totally new level :joy:

The special on Sydney Northwest Metro is hosted and narrated by Seven News Sydney reporter Lee Jeloscek. It will be shown in Melbourne and Adelaide this Saturday night (July 16) after the AFL match between the Crows and the Pies. I will definitely be watching.

An email I received yesterday. It appears like it was government funded.

3 Likes

I had a look at a preview for this and thought it looked more like a corporate video that might be run on a loop at a trade show that a TV program, though I have to admit to only sticking with if for about 5 minutes. It had a 7 news logo present for the entire show, for no apparent reason. If that did anything it was to reduce the credibility of both shows.

Is the project in Western Sydney by any chance? :slight_smile:

As the project name suggests, it runs in Sydney’s northwestern suburbs, between Rouse Hill and Chatswood via Castle Hill, Epping and Macquarie University.

It looks like one of those beneath the city docos but I don’t understand the 7News tie-in.

Sunday

08:00 PM Border Security - Australia’s Front Line added to line up, rest of night 30 mins later
08:30 PM Billy Connolly’s Tracks Across America
09:30 PM Bones x 2 S11 Ep17, 18
11:30 PM Castle Rpt

Monday
TBA = 09:00 PM The Bourne Supremacy

Tuesday
08:30 PM Winners and Losers now double epsisode, The Goldbergs out of schedule again
10:30 PM Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares Rpt

Thursday
TBA = 08:00 PM Surveillance Oz

Friday
TBA = 08:30 PM Under The Tuscan Sun

Saturday
TBA = 07:00 PM The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor
TBA = 09:15 Knowing

Looks Like The Final Episodes of Seasons 2 and all of Season 3 will air on 7Flix Afterall.

Apparently, July 28 is the Series Finale of Rush Hour meaning Seven could air the Final Season Two Goldbergs Episodes before then at 10.

I hate channel 7

7flix better air Season 3 Onwards of The Goldbergs once Seven finishes airing Season 2, Meaning they’ll keep airing Triple Episodes on Tuesday’s until Further Notice. Around November that’ll happen.