Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Because Victorians are a lot more interested in what NSW do? :wink:

1 Like

:frowning_with_open_mouth:

In case of the cricket running past 6pm as is often the case, it will be interesting to see whether Seven cross to 6pm News for Sydney/Melbourne and move the cricket to 7mate, or stick with the cricket and delay the news.

Adelaide and Perth should also get the VIC version in case there are any rugby league or rugby union specific references in the NSW edition.

Why can’t they switch it to single episodes 5 nights a week at 7pm and then advertise a few “7Plus exclusive episodes” at the end of each week?

Oh no, how will viewers in SA & WA cope with having a Schools Spectacular which references a different code of football to the one most widely followed in their market! :open_mouth:

But seriously, here’s an even better idea - Seven Adelaide & Perth should air the SA & WA Schools Spectacular respectively (if either event exists). Similar deal with Brisbane/Queensland.

School children suck. Put a repeat of Yummy Mummies on instead.

2 Likes

It needs to air on one platform. The idea that viewers should alternate between a streaming service and traditional television channel in order to watch episodes of a serial drama is silly.

3 Likes

Or have it at 7pm M-Fr 52 weeks a year…

1 Like

Second go at showing The Jonathan Ross Show. Season 12 aired in UK from September to November 2017.

We are stuck with this unless Seven amends its agreement with Channel Five UK in regards of number of Home and Away episodes.

I think it is at least their third go at it in as many years on Seven. Wasn’t it airing on 7TWO at some point also?

1 Like

Hmm…prepare for some very cringeworthy moments.

1 Like

Indeed. Having an Australian version of Little Big Shots on our screens was bad enough, but American children would make for worse 7.30pm primetime viewing…even by non-ratings period standards!

I didn’t mind it, wasn’t good quality at all, but I can see the appeal to kids and young families.

99% of which won’t relate to the members of this site hazard a guess.

Just a few summer highlights

Sunday December 9th
7pm Sunday Night (90 minutes)
No information about whether this is a new episode but I would say it is a ‘summer series’ replay

Monday December 10th
7:30 Border Patrol (double episode)
8:30 God Friended Me (ep 8 and 9)
If they show a double episode the following week, the 11th episode will be airing within hours of America and be the mid season finale
10:30 Yummy Mummies (double episode season final_
11:30 Goldbergs

Wednesday 12th December
7pm Home and Away (triple episode)

Thursday 13th December
7pm Home and Away (triple episode season finale)
8:30 Orange is the New Brown (ep 6) (season final)
9:00 Modern Family (ep 8)
That leaves 2 episodes remaining before the mid season finale

No sign of Criminal Minds so it would be just this show plus Modern Family and God Friended Me that would need to be played out that were from ratings season.

Perth is having their own RAC Christmas Pageant that night followed by the NSW Spectacular

2 days of triple eps of Home and Away … that’s too much. Is there no episode on Monday and Tuesday for some reason? If there is then 8 eps in that week?

It’s just for one week. Thursday ep is listed as season finale.

Would you rather they show episodes up to the end of the year, between days of Cricket Tests?

Maybe they should air it at 5.30pm 5 days a week then. In NZ when I lived there years ago I vaguely remember it was airing around that time. Then they would have to find something that rates 500-700k at 7pm.

Home & Away was originally shown at 5:30pm, iirc. Edit: or was that Neighbours on Seven?

1 Like