Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

US cable network Lifetime has released a trailer for telemovie Harry and Meghan: A Royal Romance which will debut on May 13:

Seven has the Australian rights.

1 Like

Pass!

They actually have a deal with Marvista Entertainment (not Lifetime).

Marvista distribute a lot of Lifetime’s content.

(e.g.) Seven’s weekday made-for-TV midday movies.

So…
Interview -Tuesday 9.00
Back with the Ex -Wednesday 9.00

1 Like

Week commencing 15 April 2018

Sunday 15 April
07:00 PM My Kitchen Rules
08:15 PM Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games: Closing Ceremony
10:30 PM Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games: Highlights
11:10 PM Blindspot S3 Ep6

Monday 16 April
07:30 PM My Kitchen Rules (TBC*)
09:00 PM TBA
10:00 PM TBA
11:30 PM The Blacklist S5 Ep17

Tuesday 17 April
07:30 PM My Kitchen Rules (TBC)
09:00 PM Interview With Andrew Denton Series Premiere
10:00 PM Grey’s Anatomy S14 E14 and 15

Wednesday 18 April
07:30 PM My Kitchen Rules (TBC)
09:00 PM Back With The Ex Series Premiere
10:10 PM TBA

Thursday 19 April
07:00 PM Home and Away x 3
08:30 PM The Front Bar
09:30 PM TBA
11:30 PM Big Kitchens: Supersize Surf N Turf

Friday 20 April
Melbourne
07:30 PM AFL: Rnd 5: Sydney v Adelaide
11:00 PM TBA

Adelaide
07:00 PM AFL: Rnd 5: Sydney v Adelaide
10:30 PM Footy Plus
10:45 PM TBA

Saturday 21 April
Melbourne
06:30 PM The Kick: Port Adelaide v Geelong
07:30 PM AFL: Rnd 5: Port Adelaide v Geelong

Adelaide
06:30 PM The Kick: Port Adelaide v Geelong
07:00 PM AFL: Rnd 5: Port Adelaide v Geelong

Other market variations will be posted Monday.

* Note on TBC: Seven Schedule has TBAs Sunday to Wed at 7/7.30 pm; I added MKR as the Sunday timeslot is confirmed. Monday at 9pm seems like it will be The Good Doctor but also not confirmed.

3 Likes

The ads shown during MKR will have to be kept at a minimum so the show can finish on time. I suggest SA and NT will get MKR at 6.30pm in order for the CG closing ceremony to be shown live on one channel, instead of having the first 30 minutes live on 7mate.

2 Likes

Your guess for Perth?

I’d say that in Perth they would have to do the same as with the Closing Ceremony of the recent Winter Olympics. It would be shown live on 7mate from 6:15 pm AWST and the 7 main channel telecast will be on delay at 8:15 pm there with MKR still showing at 7:00.

Edit: I have checked the EPG on my TV in Perth and there does not appear to be any scheduled live coverage on 7mate. The Closing Ceremony is only scheduled at 8:15pm in WA.

This is absolutely disgraceful, for a Closing Ceremony to be broadcast on delay only without the option to watch live in a part of the host country when it is being hosted here!! It could be excused if it was in a different country but not when it’s from our home country and when they could still broadcast the Winter Olympics Closing Ceremony live on 7mate :angry::angry:

Well it looks like I’ll be streaming it from the NSW/VIC/QLD feed then…

No. SA has the same schedule as the East Coast - Closing Ceremony is not marked as live so presume a delayed telecast. Clearly MKR is the priority.

Seven stuffed up Pyeongchang Closing Ceremony night, as Spartan launch failed. Married stormed to 1.5m.

You would think the Gold Coast 2018 Closing Ceremony will be massive, seeing the Opening Ceremony, not 2m again, but maybe 1.4 - 1.5m.

However if prioritising MKR and not live Closing Ceremony in some markets, that may alienate some viewers away from watching the Closing Ceremony.

We also know Nine are launching The Voice against MKR now, which should take away some viewers, particularly the youngest demographics, unknown if that’ll pay off or not, let alone how the season will perform in general.

There’ll also be competition from Ten’s Bachelor.

2 Likes

This whole idea of Seven’s is a disgrace!! The Closing Ceremony should be the priority, not MKR when it could easily wait until the next night. It’s just going to blow up in Seven’s faces, particularly for SA & WA viewers who will be forced to see it on delay. There will be outrage over this in those markets once they realise, I’m sure of it.

But I think that SA, NT and WA viewers will still have the chance to stream the Closing Ceremony Live via the Commonwealth Games Federation Network on the @7CommGames app.
First with the 2018 Winter Olympics, 7 decided to premiere the Australian Spartan at 7PM, with Closing Ceremony at 8:30PM. WA had live coverage on 7Mate from 5:30Pm, with delayed telecast after Spartan on 7.
Second with GC2018, 7 had to prioritise MKR at 7PM, with closing ceremony at 8:30PM. Delayed coverage in SA, NT and WA. Seven must have shot themselves in the foot with the scheduling of the Closing ceremonies.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but for markets where MKR will clash with live coverage of the Closing Ceremony, is 7Two or 7mate not a broadcast option?

Like with Pyeongchang 2018 in Perth - live on one channel and also got a full replay on the main channel later. Didn’t they?

7mate is screening it

1 Like

So has the new Modern Family adds been discussed on here?

Just saw one advertising Modern Family on Seven and Seven Plus.

3 Likes

Can you elaborate? Which city?

1 Like

My bad. Somebody posted that it was not on on 7mate at that time and I missed the “not”.

2 Likes

That was me. That’s why I’m saying this is an absolute disgrace for SA, NT and WA viewers to get the whole games live except for the Closing Ceremony. Instead on 7mate, the last I checked, only the regular bogan sorts of shows are showing when they could be utilising it to show the Closing Ceremony for those who want to see it live!! I really hope this changes by Sunday…

1 Like

And i’m Gonna wait til The Blacklist or Greys Anatomy ends to allow Seven to air New Eps of The Goldbergs again.

That’s good of you.

2 Likes