Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

I would really like to see Seven return ‘Sports World’ back into its weekend schedule, but launch it on a Saturday morning from 10.00am-12.00pm.

Gee we are going back know when they use to have a host in each state during the 3 hr telecast Dixie Marshall & the guy from Sydney can’t remember he’s name!!!

###Budgies Make You LOL

Tuesday 2 August at 10:00PM

We’ve scoured the internet to bring you the most hilarious clips of budgies (and other birds) on the planet, not so much “who’s a clever boy” as “who’s a funny boy”!

Flying fails, performing Parrots and the real life angry birds – we’ve assembled the very best the web has to offer, guaranteed to make you laugh out loud.

Plus we go behind the scenes of some of the biggest viral clips that have ever hit the net: we’ll meet the cranky cockatoo whose foul mouthed rant at his owner got over 5 million hits and the Circus Ringmaster bringing Budgies to the Big Top. Plus the painting parrot who has become the Picasso of the bird world.

Comedians and self-confessed video junkies Ellie Taylor, Des Clarke and Felicity Ward are on hand to enjoy all the fun, and Iain Lee narrates.

Honestly, I’m not making this up ::scream:

3 Likes

Wow.

Budgies??
FFS. They’re really scraping the bottom of the barrel here!

###Week commencing 17 July 2016

Sunday 17 July
07:00 PM Sunday Night
08:00 PM Billy Connolly’s Tracks Across America
09:00 PM Bones x 2 S11 Ep17, 18
11:00 PM Castle Rpt

Monday 18 July
07:30 PM Highway Patrol
08:00 PM World’s Angriest: Neighbours
09:00 PM TBA
11:10 PM Car Crash TV Rpt

Tuesday 19 July
07:30 PM Special: Pensioners Make You Laugh Out Loud
08:30 PM Winners and Losers
09:30 PM Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares Rpt
10:30 PM The Goldbergs X 2
11:30 PM Bates Motel S3 Ep5

Wednesday 20 July
07:00 PM Home And Away
07:30 PM TBA
08:30 PM Criminal Minds
09:30 PM Criminal Minds Rpt
10:30 PM Motive Series Return
11:30 PM Defiance S2 Ep12

Thursday 21 July
07:00 PM Home and Away x 2
08:00 PM TBA
09:00 PM The Big Bang Theory x 2
10:00 PM Rush Hour x 2

Friday 22 July
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth
07:00 PM Better Homes and Gardens

Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
08:30 PM TBA

Melbourne and Adelaide
AFL

Saturday 23 July
Syndey, Brisbane
07:00 PM TBA

Melbourne and Adelaide
06:30 PM AFL

For more details of AFL see: Seven AFL Coverage

What a shit schedule full of absolute crap.

Lol at both 7 & 9 moving their flagship current affairs shows back to 7pm (both followed by overseas filler shows) because of lack of content.

1 Like

It’s not so much “lack of content” as it is “the Olympics are starting soon, we’re not starting new seasons until after it, so here’s some filler in the meantime”

It’s essentially non ratings already.

1 Like

I don’t really understand though why seven aren’t showing new content during the Olympics. It isn’t like any events are going to be taking place during primetime here.

Surely they could continue normal schedule between 6:00-9:30.

But it shouldn’t be and that’s the point. Ten gets criticised for dropping the ball between I’m A Celeb and Masterchef.

Seven and Nine need to be criticised too for having no decent content planned for the four weeks before the Olympics.

4 Likes

Rowing events and marathon during the Olympics typically start at 8am local time. With time difference it will be 9pm in eastern states and 7pm in WA, both within primetime.

I guess Seven are betting they’ll get big ratings through people watching to see the ‘key moments’ of the day, particularly if Australians have won medals due to most events happening overnight and while people are working.

It’s the same reason why NBC even with their many cable channels and being able to stream events still places emphasis on their main prime time packaged program even though in Rio, it will feature live action instead of tape events

Yeah but that doesn’t really mean programming should stop between 6:00-9:30. Rowing and Marathons won’t be on for the full 2 weeks. Seven will end up just showing highlights packages.

Go right ahead

I just did. :stuck_out_tongue:

07:30 PM Border Security
08:00 PM The Force

Pensioners make you LOL ? What exactly about them makes you LOL …

MediaSpy makes you LOL :joy:

2 Likes

At Least I’ll see Season 3 of The Goldbergs starting in Two Weeks Time, The First Four Episodes that is.

The Goldbergs Make You LOL

Actually no that’s never happened.

4 Likes