Monday 9 October
07:30 PM Highway Patrol x 2
08:30 PM Manhunt: The Polish Thief
(programs switch timeslots)

Tuesday 10 October
09:40 PM Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares USA
Replaced by
09:40 PM Neighbourhood Nightmares: Garden Nightmares - Part 1 Season Premiere
Bizarre infestations, audacious thefts - watch as an whole lawn is stolen in daytime and a midnight intruder enters via the cat flap, reveal how the green, green grass of home isn’t always as it seems

Wednesday 11 October
07:30 PM Border Security - Australia’s Front Line
08:00 PM The Force - Behind The Line

Thursday 12 October
08:30 PM Movie: The Intern (2015)

Friday 13 October
08:30 PM Thor (2015)

Saturday 14 October
07:00 PM Movie: Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade (1989)
09:30 PM Movie: Clash Of The Titans

2 Likes

Netflix is airing weekly episodes of The Blacklist Season 5 I see, isn’t this a Ch 7 show that 7 aired exclusively first ? Netflix is working to get rights off Ch 7 more aggressively?

Or Seven didn’t want the show anymore ? Just curious …

It is the same as last year. Seven started showing season 5 of The Blacklist on Monday and then Netflix puts it on their system less than 24 hours later.

Re: Raiders Of The Lost Ark

Yes, it’s been done to death, but I haven’t seen it for a while so I recorded it. Was looking forward to it but now I find out it was edited. ??? I can’t believe in 2017 that networks are still showing sanitized, “modified for TV” movies. :roll_eyes: Not sure if I’ll bother now.

2 Likes

The five houses on this season of The Block have been listed for auction on Saturday October 28, which indicates the finale will be shown the following night. It coincides with the opening weekend of the Rugby League World Cup. Is Seven willing to wait until then to unleash the new line-up? It and Nine and Ten will then have 5 weeks until the end of official ratings (Saturday December 2) to get many viewers as they can.

2 Likes

I had done calculations based on last season’s The Block and shouldn’t it be ending the Sunday before. Don’t tell me Nine are f****n well going to find a way to drag this shit out even longer than normal!! What could they possibly do to make it go for another extra week? God it just makes me so angry; they are taking people away from other channels so they are too scared to show their programs.

They’re entitled to do whatever they want.

6 Likes

How dare they be competitive? Seven would never drag out MKR as a spoiler for other shows, would they? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

That’s their exact intention. And while this season will be one week longer than 2016, there were still 3 weeks between the reveal of the terrace and the auction, with two weeks of the challenge apartment, which will be the same as this year.

Edit: one week garages, one week challenge, so not even that crazy.

2 Likes

I would say they are giving viewers what they want considering the block is currently the number 1 show on tv at the moment.

3 Likes

Premieres Monday October 16 at 7.30pm and concludes the next night, according to Herald Sun. It will include the only interview with Rosanna Crash, Michael’s girlfriend for three years before she was dumped for Kylie Minogue.

2 Likes

Lots of comments on social media from least impressed parents of little kids, who are disappointed Seven aired promos for “IT” (1990) during “Chicken Little” (2005) on 7flix.

:clown_face:

Oops :confused:

1 Like

That should well and truly cure them of any interest in clowns. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I note that Seven classified Chicken Little as “PG” with “Supernatural Themes” anyway.

Therefore surprised parents are letting “little kids” (one post said a 3 year old) watch it :roll_eyes:

Hence why a promo for an M classified program (IT) is fine, even if it’s during a childrens film.

1 Like

Slight difference between animated aliens (the extent of the supernatural themes) and an intentionally creepy murderous clown. It might be technically allowed, but still a good way to get your audience offside.

2 Likes

In the Michael Hutchence special, hopefully there will be some clarity about the estate from this mysterious guy:

1 Like

From next Sunday at 8:30, Seven will show all 7 Star Wars movies, starting with The Phantom Menace.

1 Like

On October 22, Star Wars: Attack of the Clones will be shown in WA after Telethon finishes, so the starting time can be anywhere between 8.30pm and 9pm.

Rubbish programming for a prime time Sunday night slot.

2 Likes

Oh isn’t it just. Absolute disgrace for such a prime slot in ratings season. They should try and give some diversity to the slot and air comedy or maybe a new drama. Movies (that old) are cheap and nasty.

2 Likes