Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

??

2 Likes

In Perth off course at 8.30 on 7hd

There’s far too many Big Bang Theory Episodes on 7flix it’s Ridiculous, Sunday Night’s are the Worst by Far, Unless Seven Programmers Listen to their Viewers, Certain Programs like The Goldbergs & Black_Ish Will Continue to Lag.

1 Like

Has Black-ish screened again after that first attempt where it was taken off after a few eps?

But Big Bang has improved 7flix’s share, so surely they are istening to their viewers?

Sunday 23 July
07:00 PM Sunday Night
08:00 PM Border Security - Australia’s Front Line
08:30 PM Secrets of Scotland Yard Season Final
09:30 PM Police Under Fire: In the Line of Duty
10:30 PM Special: The Battle For Mosul
This documentary follows an Australian news crew embedded with Iraq’s Golden Division, who are spearheading a lethal campaign in the fight against Islamic Stateon the streets of Mosul.
11:30 PM Autopsy: The Last Days Of Elvis Presley

Monday 24 July
07:30 PM Highway Patrol x 2
08:30 PM TBA
10:40 PM Air Crash Investigations
11:40 PM Quantico S2 Ep10

Tuesday 25 July
07:30 PM Behave Yourself Ep 4
08:30 PM Yummy Mummies Ep 5
09:40 PM Ramsay’s Hotel Hell Rpt x 2
11:40 PM Mistresses S3 Ep2

Wednesday 26 July
07:30 PM Border Security: Australia’s Front Line
08:00 PM The Force - Behind The Line
08:30 PM Criminal Minds x 2
10:30 PM Autopsy USA: Natalie Wood
11:00 PM Motive S3 Ep10

Thursday 27 July
Sydney, Brisbane
07:30 PM Dumb Daredevils Make You Laugh Out Loud
08:30 PM All Round To Mrs. Brown’s
09:30 PM Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares Rpt
11:30 PM Grimm S5 Ep21

Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth
07:30 PM Dumb Daredevils Make You Laugh Out Loud
08:30 PM The Front Bar
09:30 PM All Round To Mrs. Brown’s
10:30 PM Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares Rpt
11:30 PM Grimm S5 Ep21

Friday 28 July
Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
07:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens
08:30 PM Friday Night Movie
11:00 PM TBA

Melbourne
07:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens
07:30 PM AFL: Rnd 19: Hawthorn v Sydney

Adelaide
07:00 PM AFL: Rnd 19: Hawthorn v Sydney

Saturday 29 July
Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
07:00 PM Saturday Night Movie
09:15 PM Saturday Night Movie

Melbourne
06:30 PM The Kick
07:00 PM AFL: Rnd 19: Carlton v Geelong
10:30 PM TBA TBA

Adelaide
04:00 PM AFL: Rnd 19: Port Adelaide v St Kilda
06:50 PM AFL: Rnd 19: Carlton v Geelong
10:00 PM TBA

Check local guides for local details of AFL coverage and updates in Seven AFL Coverage

People from Perth should be able to vouch for me on this one, the EPG on my TV last night did have 2 and a half hours of Border Security scheduled but it wasn’t until later that I realised this may have only been because at the last minute Seven decided to show the whole Wimbledon Men’s final on Seven from 8:30, i.e. 10:30 AEST and not show Secrets of Scotland Yard and Police Under Fire: In the Line of Duty which the rest of Australia got correct, so now this will need to be made up in Perth. Clearly the EPG didn’t get the memo about Wimbledon starting to show on Seven at 8:30 and not having it show for those two hours on 7Two so those other two programs could show on Seven first. Maybe the change was made so Seven could get higher ratings in Perth where the Men’s final started earlier due to time difference.

Unless the Horrible Yummy Mummies Loses More Viewers Tomorrow Night, This Schedule shall Reamin Unchanged. I Expect a 10:30 Move is’nt that Far Away Now.

Now that Nine has confirmed Australian Ninja Warrior grand final will be shown next Tuesday and new season premiere of The Block on July 30, we should soon have announcements on when Little Big Shots and Hell’s Kitchen will premiere on Seven. I expect them to air in the first two weeks of August.

7 Brisbane have started promoting the Ekka and their sponsorship

3 Likes

Schedule Update

Sunday 23 July
08:30 PM Sunday Night Movie: The Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Monday 24 July
08:30 PM Monday Night Movie: The Bourne Supremacy

Wednesday 26 July
10:30 PM Secrets of Scotland Yard Season Final

2 Likes

It has taken a month, but the AFL states finally gets The Front Bar in the same timeslot.

4 Likes

Schedule Update Sydney, Brisbane, Perth

Friday 28 July
08:30 PM Friday Night Movie: Grudge Match

Saturday 29 July
07:00 PM Saturday Night Movie:Parent Trap
09:35 PM Saturday Night Movie: Project Almanac

###Penguins Make You Laugh Out Loud

Thursday 10 August at 7:30PM

Hilarious videos featuring the antics of penguins.

Looks like a fight back by Seven in the ratings. :penguin:

5 Likes

Is this a mock???

4 Likes

It shows 9.45 next weeks epg in Perth

Ich verstehe nicht*

Late to dem Partei

2 Likes

I’m waiting for kebabs and the store is playing builders make you lol. this such a terrible show Jesus Christ. the narrator is more annoying than Nollsie’s cornflake of a goatee.

1 Like

Nollsy*

But kebab tho

### Luxury Escapes: The World’s Best Holidays - Series 2

From Saturday 29 July at 5.30pm

Sophie Falkiner returns to travel TV role with Luxury Escapes: The World’s Best Holidays

Media personality, SOPHIE FALKINER, is set to reprise her much coveted role as a national travel TV reporter when she takes on the reins as co-host of LUXURY ESCAPES: THE WORLD’S BEST HOLIDAYS on Channel Seven later this month.

Sophie joins co-host, SHANE JOLLEY, as they discover the unexpected, inspirational and often surprisingly affordable luxury holidays both locally and abroad for the second series of the hit travel show.

Over the seven-week series, Sophie and Shane check-in to beautiful hotels and resorts and reveal insider secrets usually reserved for the well-heeled or in the know. From experiencing the private butler service at St Regis, to parasailing over the Mexican Sea in Los Cabos, Sophie and Shane go all-in to discover the world’s best holidays.

Sophie’s new role as co-host of Luxury Escapes: The World’s Best Holidays, comes 14 years after she first hosted The Great Outdoors on Seven and sees Sophie venture to destinations like Kangaroo Island, Byron Bay, South Australia and Wolgan Valley.

Sophie says she is delighted by the new gig, which compliments her role as host of Channel 7’s Sydney Weekender and as a Luxury Escapes ambassador which will see her going to many more luxe destinations around the globe in the future.

“I jumped at the chance to take on this amazing role, which has given me the opportunity to go back to one of my greatest loves, which is travel! It really is a dream gig; I couldn’t be happier.

"Who doesn’t love luxury travel? What I adored finding out, was just how many lux destinations and hidden gems that we have right here, on our very own doorstep.

“What’s so special is that these kinds of luxuries are accessible to Australians today – you just need to know where to look.”

Co-host, Shane Jolley, who returns for season two, admits he jumped at the opportunity to travel the globe to bring Luxury Escapes: The World’s Best Holidays to Australian homes.

“I got the travel bug from a young age, and I was always interested in travel. Strangely, when I was a kid, it was my lifelong ambition to host a travel show. Seriously, I must be one of the luckiest guy in the world to have a job where I get to put to test the best of the best hotels in the world’s most spectacular destinations.”

Series two sees Shane head to New Zealand, Mexico, Malaysia, the US and of course Australia to discover incredible locations.

“In this first series we took 14 flights to explore six countries, stayed in 14 glorious resorts and indulged in 99 truly beautiful experiences. Shooting series two was even more intense and I’ve returned home with more frequent flyer points than I know what to do with, and some truly incredible memories.”

“Everyone is so different and diverse, but what unites people is their passion for their unique culture. I’m excited to share that with as many people as I can.”

Luxury Escapes: The World’s Best Holidays was created by Igloo Productions in association with the Channel 7 and Luxury Escapes. Series Two of Luxury Escapes: The World’s Best Holidays launches nationally on Channel 7 on Saturday 29 July at 5.30pm.

2 Likes