Seven Cricket Coverage

100% Bishop should be doing pbp. Hopefully 7 learns & he starts doing pbp as the season goes on

1 Like

They’re both shithosue. BBL is no longer an event. No one knows it even exists after the current rights deal.

Isn’t their studio in Melbourne anyway?

Is there a thread for the next rights deal, which is in the latter stages of the process already

2 Likes

Haha yes

Discuss here:

2 Likes

Feel like Seven might be using tonights Thunder-Strikers game as evidence against CA lol…

3 Likes
6 Likes

Looks like this year 7 has gone away from each ‘Ball by ball’ calling only once in a session, I think instead of 45min stints for commentators it’s now 30min stints

5 Likes

In a montage of interviews interspersed with footage of the last South African tour of Australia, they’ve dubbed commentary clips from JB and Ali (from other Tests since 7 took over) over the original commentary (which if I remember those clips correctly were called for Nine by Michael Slater).

2 Likes
3 Likes

This is a weird way to promote the upcoming match (at least I think it is)

2 Likes

Broadcast of the Test match concluded at 6PM (AEDT)

2 Likes

No match presentation again, I know news starts at 6pm but could of shown it on 7Mate since cricket was already supposed on it from 6-7

5 Likes

7 calling from Studio today instead of Tassie, Fox doing the same

3 Likes

Looks like it’s Richo doing PbP & Bishop being analyst today

2 Likes

Sydney Sixers’ win over Hobart Hurricanes last night was Ian Bishop’s last commentary stint for Seven this summer. He promised he would be back next year when West Indies return to Australia to play another three-test series.

4 Likes

That is if Seven still have the rights for next season…

1 Like

Next season’s included in the existing contract.

2 Likes

I think it’s another pointless two test series, scheduling will be interesting as I think it’s looking like they’ll get Boxing Day and the New Year’s tests.

3 Likes