Random Thread

This ad appeared on my Facebook feed. Like a lot religious programs this is freely available on YouTube, yet they buy all this time on commercial television.

3 Likes

With times as tough as they are now, anything to make money which is within local broadcasting regulations I guess!

Along with the TV version of Leading The Way which is available in more than a dozen countries and eight languages, Dr Michael Youssef also makes extensive use of radio to spread his religious message. Going by their website, the “Leading The Way” radio program seems to be broadcast in about 50 countries and 12 languages. From the perspective of Australia & New Zealand it’s mostly on Christian stations/networks, although a few RPH stations (2, 4 & 5) also carry it.

2 Likes

Not exactly primetime slots being on mostly the secondary channels… or even GOLD there. A lot of the oldies don’t have YouTube.

3 Likes

Happy Easter!:rabbit:

5 Likes

Yep no network exclusives when it comes to religion or infomercial programming. It’s whoever has half hour slots available at a good price.

I’ve seen that show advertised on the back of a bus. Should’ve taken a picture of it.

2 Likes

And Christmas Day.

Is there a thread for ‘What the Hell Just Happened?’

1 Like

It was posted originally in 10 Program area

Who here would call their kid Miso if you had a last name like his…

3 Likes

Just you I suspect.

9 Likes

I’d probably get the last name changed first. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If that is for real, how they survived with a surname for THIS long is something in itself.

Just add a letter or two (eg. Hornby or Hornsby) and no one would bat an eyelid.

https://twitter.com/kristian_silva/status/882843697297072128?s=19

3 Likes

Never get AJ to yell out Horny in public. :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe Nine could have tried this:

6 Likes

so Google has an interior street view of the SCA Perth building, I think its a little tiny bit out of date :joy:

6 Likes

just got myself one of these

it’s a lot bigger than i expected

2 Likes

I feel you I did the ISS recently that turned out bigger than expected

5 Likes

(Note: the audio was altered, just look at the footage)

What the hell do dancers have to do with the Navy, or any aspect of the military? :thinking:

Also, I did not post the video just for the attractive ladies. I am sitting here looking at the waste of taxpayers dollars.

5 Likes