Congrats mate!

1 Like

Thank youšŸ‘

1 Like

Congrats :smiley:

2 Likes

Well done buddy. :+1:

2 Likes

my litle one has been approved for make a wish. at the moment she wants to meet the wiggles, but she wll change her mind in 10 mins :slight_smile:

19 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: TV tuners and software

I get the friendliest pamphlets in my letterboxā€¦ :joy:

7 Likes

Obviously Simpsons inspired, after Homer ate the Fuguā€¦

5 Likes

IMG_4215

@JohnsonTV is MediaSpy your full time gig?!

(Special mention @Tom_TV7 :crazy_face:)

4 Likes

If they canā€™t get the picture right at-least try and spell Soniaā€™s name correctly lol.

1 Like

Yes I know itā€™s ā€˜only a treeā€™, but Iā€™m so upset about this. All done by a 16yo.

5 Likes

Really ? Out of all the stuff thatā€™s happening around the world, this is what you picked? :grinning:

I saw an article a couple weeks back of a similar nature though not exactly the same, but I still found it sad: :cry:

Some people are absolute trash.

3 Likes

I felt like tracing one of my photos this afternoon.

10 Likes

Vale Cal Wilson. We are devastated to share the news that Cal Wilson, the much-loved stand up comedian, writer and actor died today, surrounded by family and friends in hospital after a short illness.

Cal was loved by her family, friends, fans and peers and a huge hole has been torn in the heart of our community.

1 Like

Decided to get a skin check as Iā€™m in my 30ā€™s never had one. What made me go there was a brown spot on forehead seems to have gotten bigger as Iā€™ve gotten older. No issues with it apparently. I always covered up outdoors and didnā€™t get sunburnt much as a kid maybe 2 times in my life.

All goes well. Nearly every spot I was concerned about he goes over with some device thing and no issues.

He asked me to take my socks off and checks my feet.

Apparently circled something on the sole of my left foot and now I have to go and get a biopsy on Tuesday at the Drā€™s. Hope it is nothingā€¦ if it is something ā€¦ i assume cutting it out by biopsy is all that is needed. Itā€™s annoying as a week for the skin appointment , a week for the biopsy and then another week to find out if it is something.

I hope they arenā€™t just trying to find something to make extra money on another appointment with a biopsy. I had a look when i got home and it looks more like a light red pin prick of a mark . Guess this Dr knows what he is doing though has been doing it since 2017 ?

Was reading about Bob Marley and skin cancer on feetā€¦ apparently it is not necessarily caused by UV.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve had a few basal cell carcinomas either cut out or treated with a cream (Efidux). Thankfully no melanomas.

I did get sunburnt a lot as a kid back in the 80s before the awareness about sun protection really ramped up.

Iā€™ve never had anything on my feet though.

2 Likes

Iā€™m overdue for a skin check myself,I have very fair skin and burn easily ,was sunburnt so often when I was young,will make an appointment soon.
My 86 year old Dad has had so many spots cut out of his skin in the last 10-15 years and I inherited his skin typešŸ˜•

4 Likes