Really need a new set for Melbourne episodes. The current one is very cramped.
All they did was put the Q&A Logo on it recently. But i think Studio 31 is a bit small compared to the larger Studio 22 in Ultimo.
Studio 31 is 785 sq metres and 22 is 800. The old 31 at Ripponlea was much smaller.
Ahh. Which is why they used Docklands prior to Southbank.
Monday 14 May at 9:35pm
- Angus Taylor, Cyber Security;
- Chris Bowen, Shadow Treasurer;
- Elizabeth Proust, Businesswoman and Chair, Bank of Melbourne;
- Judith Sloan, Economist and Businesswoman; and
- Ben Oquist, Executive Director, the Australia Institute.
Monday 21 May at 9:35pm
- Jane Hume, Liberal Party Senator from Victoria;
- Julie Collins, Shadow Minister for Ageing and Mental Health;
- Peter Singer, Philosopher and ethicist;
- Randa Abdel-Fattah, Author and academic; and
- Greg Sheridan, Foreign Affairs Editor, The Australian.
Monday 28 May at 9:35pm
Jim Molan, Liberal Senator for NSW;
Ged Kearney, Labor MP;
Father Rod Bower, Rector, Gosford Anglican Church;
Monica Doumit, People’s Panellist; and
Tim Fung, CEO and co-founder of Airtasker.
Monday 4 June at 9:35pm
- Dan Tehan, Minister for Social Services;
- Mark Dreyfus, Shadow Attorney-General;
- Jacqui Lambie, Former Tasmanian Senator; and
- Grace Collier, IR commentator.
Monday 11 June at 9:35pm
Next Monday Bill Shoten, Leader of the Opposition, will be joining us to answer your questions, at the Shedley Theatre in Elizabeth, South Australia
Probably better than the ‘adult’ version
Monday 18 June at 9:35pm
- Linda Reynolds, Liberal Senator for WA;
- Tim Watts, Federal Member for Gellibrand;
- Michael Spence, Vice-Chancellor, University of Sydney;
- Simon Jackman, CEO, United States Studies Centre; and
- Aubrey Blanche, Global Diversity Programs Lead, Atlassian.
Monday 25 June at 9:35pm
Kiruna Stamell, Actor, dancer & advocate;
Dylan Alcott, Wheelchair tennis and basketball champion turned broadcaster;
Graeme Innes, Former Disability and Race Discrimination Commissioner;
Catia Malaquias, Mother, lawyer and founder of Starting With Julius; and
Bruce Bonyhady, Director of the Melbourne Disability Institute.
Q&A 10th Anniversary Special
Q&A: People’s Panel - Celebrating 10 Years of Q&A
Monday 9 July at 9:35pm
To celebrate 10 Years of Q&A, the first ever Q&A People’s Panel where four ordinary Australians get the chance to set the national agenda and give the pollies a wake-up call.
ABC (main channel) - Programs and Schedules
Monday 2 July at 9:35 pm
- Sarah Henderson, Liberal Member for Corangamite;
- Cory Bernardi, Leader of the Australian Conservatives;
- Catherine King, Shadow Health Minister;
- Erik Jensen, Editor-in-chief of The Saturday Paper; and
- Corey White, Roadmap to Paradise.
Apparently Hamish McDonald is Guest Host of Q&A Next Week.
Monday 23 July at 9:35pm
Craig Reucassel, Host, War on Waste
Ronni Kahn, CEO & founder of OzHarvest;
Jo Taranto, Director of Good for the Hood;
David O’Loughlin, President of The Australian Local Government Association; and
Gayle Sloan, CEO Waste Management Association of Australia.
Monday 30 July at 9:35pm
- Mitch Fifield, Minister for Communications;
- Jim Chalmers, Shadow Minister for Finance;
- Lenore Taylor, Editor of The Guardian Australia;
- Parnell Palme McGuinness, Communications Consultant; and
- Tony Winwood, People’s Panellist.
Monday 6 August at 9:35pm
David Littleproud, Minister for Agriculture;
Joel Fitzgibbon, Shadow Minister for Agriculture;
Fiona Simson, President of the National Farmers’ Federation;
Jenny Dowell, Former Mayor of Lismore; and
Matt Sorenson, People’s Panellist from Kyogle.
So presumably Monday’s show will be:
*from somewhere in regional NSW, and/or