Parliamentary broadcasts

They’re probably tokenised. A common problem in the IPTV world as I’m sure you’d know. I’m curious if other state parliaments also stream?

1 Like

Yeah, turns out the NSW ones only work when they’re in session. Almost as bad as DD India using YouTube and nothing else!

Anyway, if you don’t want to go to the NSW Parliament site, they can be found here:

2 Likes

This is how stupid the Vimeo Livestream platform is - I can’t install it on my living room TV or my Chromecast, can’t load up the NSWPHStream into the app on my phone to Chromecast, can’t Chromecast any of the live streams OR any other streams to the Chromecast.

Seriously, do they not want people to see how inept and corrupt they are? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

With the opening of the 47th Parliament, there has been an update to the broadcast graphics

3 Likes

Has there? They look the same?

The new graphics retain a similar look, but there has been some changes. Here are the previous graphics for comparison.

3 Likes

Unfortunately the bottom line of the super is covered up by the news ticker on the ABC News Channel. They should move the super up a little bit.

1 Like

That is not for DPS Broadcast to fix, that is for ABC 24 to fix. How about ABC dropping the flipper instead?

2 Likes

True, but it’s still quite silly of them to now ignore safe areas. Especially when they know their content is rebroadcast across other channels

3 Likes

No longer 4:3 which is…an improvement?

1 Like