Paramount+

Your New Guilty Pleasure.

Guilty Party Streaming Exclusively On Paramount+ From 15 October.

Prepare for a party unlike any other. Genre-bender Guilty Party stars Kate Beckinsale as Beth Burgess, a discredited journalist desperate to salvage her career by latching on to the story of a young mother, Toni Plimpton, played by newcomer Jules Latimer, who has been sentenced to life in prison for maiming and murdering her husband, crimes she claims she didn’t commit.

In trying to uncover the truth, Beth finds herself in over her head as she contends with Colorado gun-smugglers, clickbait culture, the doldrums of marriage and her own tarnished past.

From creator Rebecca Addelman (“Dead to Me”), Guilt y Party also stars Geoff Stults (“Little Fires Everywhere”), Laurie Davidson (“The Good Liar”), Andre Hyland (“The Death of Dick Long”), Tiya Sircar (“Good Sam”), and Alanna Ubach (“Euphoria”).

Addelman also serves as executive producer alongside director Trent O’Donnell, Kate Beckinsale, Mosaic’s Jimmy Miller and Sam Hansen, and Funny Or Die’s Joe Farrell, Jim Ziegler, Mike Farah and co-executive producers Becca Kinskey and Whitney Hodack. The series is produced by CBS Studios in association with Funny Or Die and Mosaic.

I’m growing increasingly frustrated with these people. Their social media engagement is a joke too. They just don’t answer questions. After yesterdays epic failure with the NCIS franchise, someone asked them what time do shows drop on their service and they went on to say that you’ll see new shows on the home page. What? That’s not the question. I went to ask what time the FBI franchise will be on tonight and they said yes we have FBI and FBI Most Wanted. I know!!! That’s not what I asked.

Everything is so hard with this service. It’s just such a joke.

4 Likes

I have to agree. There’s some decent content on there but everything is just so hard and clumsy. The navigation on the various apps is shithouse.

Sometime my chromecast icon doesn’t appear and sometimes it does. Sometimes you click to play an episode and it doesn’t play. Sometime it logs you out after use and then you have log back in. It’s all very bizarre as sometime the things I’ve mentioned do not occur and it works fine. You’d think ease of use and clean UI would be at the basic level the simplest thing to get right in this day and age.

Also they could do with an app on webOS for LG tv’s.

2 Likes

I’ve also just gone to watch the finales of FBI & FBI MW to remind myself and guess what? They’ve removed season three of FBI and in FBI MW they have episode 4 of season one. That’s it. What the actual fuck? It’s just shit. I pay money for this service and it’s just so incompetent.

4 Likes

God knows what they’re doing. It’s not as if it’s a local service. This is an international product. Surely it should be of a higher standard.

2 Likes

Are 10 running the local version? Because if so, then I’m not surprised.

3 Likes

I signed up for Paramount+ when it first came out, as there is no LG app, I was trying to help my sister get it to work on her TV and then discovered the Paramount+ Apple TV channel which is different and I can watch on the LG TV… So at the moment I have access to both versions.

Season 3 of FBI, both Season 1 and 2 of Most Wanted are there, and now S3 as well which is not on P+. It appears that S2 will only be on 10play. The TV show Awkward is on it, there could be more shows that I haven’t really explored.

I don’t quite get how they would be different and why you would prioritise the people going through Apple which I didn’t know was a thing until I found it by accident,.

This is the screenshot I took off my iPad.

How do you watch the Apple TV channels through LG?

Using the Apple TV app, there are a few channels including Acorn, a documentary one and some others.

1 Like

My search for said app has come up with nothing. I’ll have to try figure it out.

It was on my TV when I bought it.

It appears to me that S2 of FBI: Most Wanted is only on 10play because 10 is now repeating that season on Sunday nights.

Yes I think my tv is too old. I bought mine in Dec 2017.

I don’t think that’s it. They’re playing Seasons 5 and 3 of Bull on 10 and they’re all still available on P+.

They’ve just told me on Twitter they can’t share schedules. You can only just cry now. It’s such a laughing stock. Every other service announces drop days and times. For example New Amsterdam season 4 drops 5pm today on Stan. Why can’t P+ do the same?

5 Likes

Because they’re useless social people wouldn’t even know. I don’t think even 10 knows. It’s just random and afterthoughts with this mob.

2 Likes

It’s so strange cause for some things they do have days and times, like American Rust says 8pm Sundays - now whether that actually happens or not is another story but proves it can be done.

They’re being deliberately vague about things cause they’re not organized, even though they launched well after US/Canada (and some Nordic countries I believe) and had all that extra time to get ready.

A real shamozzle, the whole thing.

2 Likes

Paramount+ is IMO far superior to the overpriced and useless Stan. Some people need to get over their continuous harping about things ViacomCBS and Channel 10.

Is this a Joke :thinking: ?

4 Likes