Paramount+

But you have no choice. How else would you watch it?

1 Like

Maybe the files are posted on a USB stick from America to Australia and that’s how long it takes in the mail … i doubt it lol.

Its onlike 24 days to go. You can survive cant you?

2 Likes

Yes I can .

The True Stories Of The Women Behind The Movement

Women Of The Movement. Streaming Exclusively On Paramount+ From February 15.

The anthology series that chronicles the civil rights movement as told by the women behind it, Women Of The Movement , will stream exclusively on Paramount+ from Tuesday, 15 February,

The premiere six-part installment is the true story of Mamie Till-Mobley, who in 1955 risked her life to find justice after her son Emmett was brutally murdered in the Jim Crow South. Unwilling to let Emmett’s murder disappear from the headlines, Mamie chose to bear her pain on the world’s stage, emerging as an activist for justice and igniting the civil rights movement as we know it today.

The limited series stars Adrienne Warren as Mamie Till-Mobley, Tonya Pinkins as Alma, Cedric Joe as Emmett Till, Ray Fisher as Gene Mobley, Glynn Turman as Mose Wright, Chris Coy as J.W. Milam, Carter Jenkins as Roy Bryant and Julia McDermott as Carolyn Bryant.

Women of the Movement is produced by Kapital Entertainment and created by Marissa Jo Cerar, who also serves as executive producer and showrunner. Reverend Wheeler Parker Jr., Dr. Marvel Parker, Ms. Ollie Gordon and Christopher Benson serve as consultants for the series. Executive producers are Aaron Kaplan, Dana Honor and Michael Lohmann for Kapital Entertainment; Shawn Carter, Jay Brown and Tyran “Ty Ty” Smith for Roc Nation; Will Smith and James Lassiter for Westbrook; Rosanna Grace for Serendipity Group Inc.; Alex Foster and John Powers Middleton for Middleton Media Group; David Clark for Mazo Partners; and Gina Prince-Bythewood.

Is Paramount+ waiting for 10Shake before they can air the new episodes?

1 Like

Already renewed for a second season ahead of premiere.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

So when it says New Series episodes of South Park stream first on Paramount + globally in 2024, this means instead of going to HBO Max in the USA first?

must do i would say

looks like paramount + had an event :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does paramount currently have any of the old episodes of this?

i can confirm they do . seasons 1 to 23

Yes.

3 Likes

No sorry, I’m talking about Beavis and Butt head not south park.

they only have the movie : Beavis and Butt Head do America