Nine Radio (Talk)

Don’t listen to Mitchell, what does that entail, is it like a co-host?

1 Like

Having a regular segment, generally at a certain time (eg; Symons will appear every 2nd Thursday)

Are there any other similar regular guests with these segments?

There’s a few others like Derryn Hinch & Gil Mclachlan

1 Like

OK but they’re public figures in positions of authority, love Red, but he’s not like them. If I get a chance I’ll tune in.

Jeff Kennett used to be one

1 Like

Red Symons is going ti become 3AW’s new breakfast co-host because John Burns will retiire from 3AW Red will bring many ABC Radio Melbourne listeners to 3AW if he has not already.

The Age had this today (also explains a bit more about what the format is for the uninitiated aka me), seems to be Kennett’s former slot.

Had the misfortune to turn on a car that was left on 2GB. Ray was rambling that the next winner of their woeful tactic would win $11 000 if answered correctly.

So they’ve done it eleven times with no success from those registered. It’s hopeless that way too.

Then flicked elsewhere.

1 Like

Grubby and Dee Dee will host 3AW breakfast for a week from July 9 to July 13 while Ross and John take a break. It will be Grubby and Dee Dee’s first breakfast show since they left Gold seven years ago.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/fiona-byrne/gossip-queen-grubby-and-dee-dee-to-return-to-breakfast-radio/news-story/38fe904b171baf30c20e0b923f121808

3 Likes

What could be possible on Magic1278 - Great talk and the songs you love.

1 Like

Didn’t they fill in at breakfast on Talking Lifestyle?

Yes they did.

We shall forget that name…

1 Like

But no one heard them so it doesn’t count

3 Likes

What?

Hadley commentating AFL? Tell me you’re dreaming…

3 Likes

Definitely called the 1996 grand final on 2ue. AW played some of the more ordinary aspects to take the piss.

3 Likes

Absolutely loving Deborah Knight on 2GB Arvos this week!

1 Like

Thought I listen to 3AW to hear the response about the logies, mind you I had to tune to 3YB because the ads were so woeful on 3AW.

What do I hear, these idiots calling winging about schools. No teacher would have a right mind to listen or call 3AW. And now I hear Tony Jones attacking a high school… Stick to the news Tony…

Infuriating radio.