Nine Radio (Talk)

No surprise I guess, 2CC Canberra has dropped TalkingLifestyle’s Sharina’s Psychotic Encounters replacing her with 2GB’s Rev Bill Crews.

1 Like

Psychotic? That actually sounds interesting.

2 Likes

Alan Jones use to take open-line caller after open-line caller between 6am - 6.30am every morning. Every single morning.

Ray does not do this as he prefers to talk about pedos that he wants locked up and truck breakdowns on the M16 in this half hour period.

I would not mess around with Alan’s formula too much if I was Ray. Alan’s listeners don’t like change.

And if Stephanie switches to another station then 2GB is gone. Finished. Kapput.

5 Likes

Steve Price will be back on air on Thursday night.

1 Like

I hope the Devine Miss M hangs around and there is a three way conversation for the first hour.

2 Likes

So is Hadley doing breakfast and mornings currently?

There was a little bit of ‘niggle’ last night over the Betoota Advocate video…

6.30am news yesterday morning on 2GB. It was one of those two quick stories that are read at the end of a bulletin.

You know the stories such as:
“Students at a Los Angeles university are surprised that a new student studying law is actually a buffalo”

This was yesterday morning’s story:
Police in Sydney’s wester suburbs are investigating the suspicious use of fake cards in ATM’s"

May I suggest that the use of a fake card is not suspicious but illegal?

Ahhhh, 2GB - the station that condemns falling education standards whilst the staff in the newsroom probably failed their Year 7 and Year 9 NAPLAN tests.

1 Like

Next they’ll have a regular ‘Monkey News’ segment.

Yes, 5.30-11 from what I understand with Chris Smith covering the 11-12 hour.

1 Like

That’s when Hadley and the other loudmouths speak. Already happening!

Singleton chatting with Hadley this morning declared that Jones plans to return on March 27

Is Singleton still pretending he is 2ic under Hadley?

1 Like

This must be at least the 4th return to work date that Jones has had, so I wouldn’t put money on it.

Love how it’s Singleton making announcements that are really more for management to make!

1 Like

Just heard an ad with sponsored by… Talking Lifestyle on 3AW.

Well I guess he was put on the spot suggesting that Jones is now fighting fit and can’t wait to get back on air. As you said we will wait and see.

1 Like

Any more whinges about having to sell 2CH when Singleton was on Hadley’s show?

It is hard to understand his mumbling but he seems to be over that now. I wonder when 2CH will/if depart the MRN building.

Give them time.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Talking Lifestyle