Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Pretty sure he was replaced, don’t think it was a double header.

It definitely was a double header, now it’s just solo with Lou.

5 Likes

He presented along side Christina Morrissy (Lou was on maternity leave) on weekends for a while , then when she returned they presented until the end of last year when Liam moved back to 60mins.

2 Likes

Legit the dream team when they were presenting together.

1 Like

Elizabeth Bryan presented Monday Early News.

1 Like

Tuesday-
Morning & Afternoon News- Sophie Walsh

Airlie Walsh presented Tuesday - Friday Early News bulletins this week.

2 Likes

Georgie Gardner presenting in Sydney tonight.

2 Likes

Dougal Beatty presenting Saturday First At Five News.

2 Likes

The last time I saw Christina Morrissy on Nine News Perth was the beginning of 2015 (on a Sunday). I mean what happened to her? I thought she left Nine.

Would be a great and competitive weeknight duo.

Her position was only temporary (pretty sure they offered her the 6pm chair with Tim but declined so thats why Emmy got it) but from what i’ve heard she is on 6PR radio in Perth and she is a Lifestyle presenter for DestinationWA, Our State on A Plate and ExploreTV across the Channels of Nine Perth

1 Like

Saturday (25.03.17): Samantha Heathwood is anchoring solo in Brisbane tonight Andrew Lofthouse and Darren Curtis are live in North Queensland alongside reporters covering the developments of Cyclone Debbie.

Sunday (26.03.17): Samantha Heathwood is anchoring the local 5pm and 6pm News for Queensland. Andrew Lofthouse, Darren Curtis, Garry Youngberry and Luke Bradnam LIVE in north Queensland reporting on the developments of Cyclone Debbie.

3 Likes

That would be such a better permanent option. She is better than both Alison and Darren.

3 Likes

Airlie Walsh presented Monday Early News.

1 Like

Sophie Walsh is presenting Monday Morning & Afternoon News, Deb Knight was reading news on Today this morning.

2 Likes

Monday (27.03.17) - Wednesday (29.03.17): Andrew Lofthouse is leading Nine’s coverage of Cyclone Debbie from Ayr this evening, with reports from Garry Youngberry and Luke Bradnam. Melissa Downes is anchoring the rest of the news solo.

1 Like

Go Eva for presenting 2 hours straight of live coverage! Nine Live Queensland at 4pm & 5pm. Don’t know why they kicked her off weekends. at least we get to see more of her now then twice a week.

1 Like

And she handled the technical issues at the start of Nine Live really well.

1 Like

Ikr. Wish she would come down here more often and present nationally. last time i think we saw her was 2014! :smiley: