Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

I’m so shocked mate! :smirk:

4 Likes

Sylvia would be a far better presenter than Mark or Jayne IMO.

Could we actually see Deb doing a 6 day week and doing both roles?

2 Likes

Now it makes sense why Jayne is presenting the weekend news. Mark Burrows must be presenting weeknights next week so Deb can get ready for her new role!

Presenting 21 days straight according to her Instagram post.

3 Likes

you’d think they would have learnt :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

So Hitch/Tony/Livinia all on leave currently?

moreso I would have hoped, like a vast majority of people I’d suspect, that viewers would have grown up and got over it by now.

2 Likes

Peter Hitchener returning from holidays in Melbourne on Monday 14 January.

2 Likes

I’ve just read 9Honey interview with Deb Knight about her new role on Today, it mentions she will continue presenting the 6pm News in Sydney on Friday and Saturday nights for a while.
It will be interesting to see how long a while will be.

9 Likes

Interesting if she does what Georgie used to do and have Sunday & Monday off… or work 6 days.

1 Like

According to what l read it will be a 6 day week with Sunday her day off.

1 Like

Looks like Nine might poach someone for weekends. Good on Deb for staying though, she is an absolute asset to Nine.

5 Likes

Peter Overton is back tonight.

4 Likes

Brett McLeod presenting 5pm again tonight.

Glad to see Pete back tonight!

3 Likes

Wow, that’s pretty early! Wasn’t expecting Pete to be back on air for at least a couple of weeks.

Hopefully Nine will still give Pete the massive “Celebrating 10 Years” promotional campaign he deserves though! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seeing as Cameron Williams presented A Current Affair on Friday, I’m wondering if he’s back tonight too.

2 Likes

Maybe Allison Langdon will replace her in April after she returns from maternity leave.

10 Likes

Tim McMillan back on Nine presenting Garda Downunder

1 Like

Erin Molan is presenting tonight’s sport.

06/01/2019:
Edward Godfrey is presenting in Adelaide.

5 Likes

Erin is doing sport all week in Sydney.

3 Likes