Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Um,you’d be surprised. When they have had a hard day. They come on here and have a laugh. Because someone like you, knows how to run a network and knows how media works.
So, how should TV work IYHO?

If the endtag of the News Update I saw earlier was anything to go by, Deborah Knight will be presenting Nine News Sydney this evening.

Guess that means Thursday was Pete’s last bulletin for the year - one would imagine that he’ll be back for a new year of bulletins on January 20 (or sometime around then)! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes Deb is presenting in Sydney from tonight.

2 Likes

And still presenting Today?

1 Like

Deb did say on Monday morning me and Brenton are hosting for a few weeks, let’s not forget Deb has worked on both on numerous occasions.

2 Likes

True but there are other people. They should be using Allison Langdon as much as possible before she leaves for maternity leave.

1 Like

And just maybe Allison doesn’t want to take on extra work being pregnant. Some people do experience difficult pregnancies Natalia Cooper is a good example. Let’s see what happens…

4 Likes

For all we know, Deborah might even like working both shifts!

If the patterns of past Summers are anything to go by, I’d imagine that Mark Burrows will probably read Sunday-Thursday editions of Nine News Sydney after the Christmas/New Year period while Deb is on holidays. As for Sport & Weather, I guess we’ll most likely see Erin & Belinda present on Sunday-Thursday very soon. Sophie Walsh should get the opportunity to present the weather whenever Belinda is unavailable, while there’s at least three candidates (Breen, Canning & Mason) for Friday/Saturday Sport.

If Allison Langdon reduces her on-air duties as her pregnancy continues and with the other factors mentioned above, would I be right by presuming that the chances of seeing Jayne Azzopardi filling in over Summer have increased? I personally hope so (even if it’s only the Christmas Day bulletin with barely any viewers), because it’s been over 26 months since we last saw Jayne present a Sydney 6pm bulletin!

1 Like

For Today or Sydney 6pm? Deb is the main fill-in for both, so if she is available, she should be used. As for Allison, she should be doing 6pm News on weekends instead of Mark.

3 Likes

Curtis is a good reporter but a terrible newsreader. Deadset a deer in the headlights. It looked like he kept forgetting to blink.

3 Likes

Monday -

Elizabeth Bryan is presenting Early News.

Alice Monfries is presenting Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.

1 Like

Darren Curtis has removed his Nine credentials from his social media.

https://twitter.com/darrencurtis_

Not surprising considering he no longer works there.

2 Likes

Monday (10.12.2018): Melissa Downes is anchoring solo in Brisbane again this week. Sofie Formica is presenting the weather.

2 Likes

Alicia Muling presenting sport tonight in Melbourne.

2 Likes

(10-14/12/2018) With Bruce Paige on holidays, Eva Milic is presenting solo on the Gold Coast Monday-Thursday this week.

2 Likes

No-one told Nine’s social media people (not to mention “across Queensland”)

https://twitter.com/9NewsQueensland/status/1072038315199787010

2 Likes

Tuesday -

Clint Stanaway is back presenting sport in Melbourne tonight.

1 Like

Tuesday (11.12.2018): Melissa Downes is anchoring solo in Brisbane. Ebony Cavallaro is presenting the weather.

1 Like

Alexis Daish’s first day as US Correspondent.

5 Likes