Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Sam wasn’t rostered on tonight but from what I last saw of him, he is one of the better ones. I generally fnd the reporters from the GC bureau to be more superior reporters than the QTQ ones (who are often sensationalist).

Sorry that is what I meant- Davina Smith, Zara James, Wendy Kingston, Sylvia Jeffreys, Chris O’Keefe…

Their reporters aren’t that great either. Seven News Brisbane win on weekends for obvious reasons though.

1 Like

Elizabeth Bryan is presenting Early News again this week.

2 Likes

Monday (17.09.2018): Sophie Walsh is presenting the Morning News and Sydney’s Afternoon News again today.

2 Likes

(17-21/9/2018) Andrew Lofthouse is presenting solo in Brisbane this week while Melissa is on holidays.

1 Like

Monday - Wednesday

Sophie Walsh presented Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.
This is Davina Smith’s third week away.

Edit -
Davina Smith returned on Thursday this week.

1 Like

Eva filming promos… Starting next week it seems.

Nothing says credible, hard hitting, take no prisoners journo like a brightly coloured summer dress. If they want the bulletin to scream Gold Coast they may as well get a meter maid to read it.

2 Likes

Yes Monday 24th September Wendy said on her instagram.

1 Like

@Salty Wendy’s last day on the Gold Coast News will be tomorrow night.

1 Like

Tuesday -
Belinda Russell presented weather in Sydney.

3 Likes

Wednesday (19.09.2018): Lara Vella presented the Early News this morning.

2 Likes

What else are you meant to wear if you’re investigating the latest amazing savings at Aldi?? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

One of these?

49%20am

1 Like
3 Likes

Gold Coast News promo

6 Likes

Bruce will be solo on Friday as Thursday is Wendy’s last day (I thought yesterday was Wednesday).

Hahaha a fist pump, so relatable to the Gold Coast :joy:

2 Likes

Thursday -
Davina Smith is back presenting Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News today.

2 Likes

Mike Lorigan presenting Sport for the morning news

1 Like
4 Likes