Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

His girls will already be on holiday (can’t imagine that they go to a public school).

1 Like

Thursday -
Jayne Azzopardi is presenting Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.

1 Like

05/07/2018:

Kate Collins presenting Nine Live Adelaide.

Jayne started the Sydney afternoon bulletin with a bit of a croaky voice

2 Likes

Davina Smith presenting Friday morning news again this week.

3 Likes

Seems you were right. It looks like Davina has returned to present the Morning News four days a week (Tuesday-Friday though).

1 Like

Yep, looks like she has… only was off Yesterday due to being a bit under the weather.

2 Likes

And Sydney Afternoon News.

07/07/2018:
Tania Armstrong presenting sport on Nine News Perth.

7 Likes

Saturday (07.07.2018) - Sunday (08.07.2018): Gold Coast presenter Jayde Cotic is reading Brisbane’s weather this weekend.

3 Likes

Seb Costello has revealed he endured a period of burn-out mid last year during his stint as European correspondent.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/fiona-byrne/seb-costello-explains-mystery-tv-absence/news-story/af8d5df405d5b1e4ea103acf6e1a195f

She has changed a lot since I last saw her on Sports Tonight a decade ago.

3 Likes

Be nice to actually be able to read one of those articles. I honestly don’t know how the websites win? I just shut down the page and ignore when the log in pages rears it’s ugly head.

2 Likes

Because some people are willing to pay for content rather than sulking about it?

3 Likes

lol not sulking. Just never paying.

It seems he isn’t on holidays he is presenting tonight.

2 Likes

Yes, I was about to reply to my own post. Not the first (and dare I say, probably not the last) prediction I’ve gotten wrong on these forums.

But it is good for Sydney viewers that Pete is still presenting tonight - hopefully Nine is able to use him for national coverage of the Thai Cave Rescue coverage as well! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Alice monfries was in Chiang Rai reporting on the rescue operations

1 Like

Monday -
Mark Burrows presenting Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News again this week.

Adelaide reporter Ben Avery is now also reporting from Thailand.

1 Like

09/07/2018:

Jelisa Apps presenting sport on Nine’s Afternoon News Sydney.

1 Like

I would like to know why the Sydney backdrop still has the fake curves. They’ve been presenting the afternoon news from this set for a long time now…

4 Likes