Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Amber Sherlock was one of those I think, I think she is okay as a presenter.

1 Like

Who would you like to see? I know I’d personally like to see Jayne Azzopardi given a shot on Christmas day.

3 Likes

YES!!!

Jayne Azzopardi would be a fantastic choice for the Christmas Day edition of Nine News Sydney. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For my money, I recon they should give the entire news staff the day off. Surly we can survive ONE day a year without news !!!

Oh no, we need to be sure that all the good boys and girls around the world got their pressies from Santa okay.

5 Likes

And all of those good little boys n girls would love to have there mum’s & dads at home playing with them instead of going off to work.

1 Like

Sorry, but the world doesn’t stop because it’s Christmas Day. Major stories can happen (and have happened in the past) on that day. I’m not suggesting that TV newsrooms should treat Christmas Day like any other, but the main evening news bulletin should still go on and there should be contingency plans for the hopefully very rare instance that rolling coverage is required on December 25.

In any case, TV news staff are hardly the only people who work on Christmas Day.

2 Likes

And most importantly, us Media Spyers would have nothing to complain about on Christmas Day (other than no news at all!).

4 Likes

It’s that time of year again :roll_eyes:Tony Jones presenting Melbourne News from next week.

Hitch normally returns from holidays the day after New Years Day

5 Likes

Should be Alicia on weeknights but we all know they won’t.

4 Likes

Saturday (25.11.2017): - Sunday (26.11.2017): Alison Ariotti anchored solo in Queensland this weekend. Darren is on sick leave again.

1 Like

26/11/2017: Alicia Loxley was the solo news reader for this afternoon’s Bulletin.

Isn’t she usually?

4 Likes

She usually does first at 5 when Brett McLeod is away.

Um it’s the other way round. Alicia is the permanent presenter and Brett fills in for her when she’s away.

3 Likes

Tim Davies presenting Early News this week.

1 Like

Peter Hitchener Not On Tonight For Melbourne- Tony Jones is filling in tonight.

3 Likes

It was mentioned last week Hitch was on his summer holidays.

And I keep getting you confused for @TheHubMan

13 Likes

Hmm well I didn’t hear anything about him going on Holidays and as for confusion idk who TF hubman is, this is my profile on Austech and other such related forums.

It was mentioned on here last week (by @Nicholas I think) that Hitch’s last day was last Friday (November 24).

3 Likes