Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

I am guessing Peter Overton will be seen in blurry SD tonight.

Friday -
Deb Knight hosting Leadership coverage from 11am.

Edit-
Coverage ended at 4pm

5 Likes

Madeline Slattery is presenting weather in Melbourne from Friday -Sunday, while Justine Conway is on maternity leave.

2 Likes

Sydney -
Peter Overton in Canberra again tonight with Deb Knight presenting the rest of the days news in the studio.

2 Likes

Saturday -

Corey Norris presenting sport on First At Five News and Melbourne News.

2 Likes

Former TVNZ Australian Correspondent Ruth Wynn-Williams filed a report for Nine News Sydney last night.

3 Likes

Good thing the Nine isn’t upside down.

Michael Genovese (WA Political Reporter) is presenting Nine News Perth this weekend (25 and 26/8).

2 Likes

Monday (27.08.2018) - Friday (31.08.2018): Elizabeth Bryan is presenting the Early News this week.

2 Likes

Monday -

Sophie Walsh is presenting Morning News and Sydney Afternoon News again this week.

1 Like

Can’t stand his voice! Is he trying to do radio voiceovers or something? Too twangy!

1 Like

All-female line up tonight for 9 Gold Coast

4 Likes

I still can’t beleive how amateur hour this production looks for a Nine o&o station, it honestly looks worse than some regional examples and that’s saying something IMO.

6 Likes

You obviously haven’t seen NBN News then.

You’re right, I haven’t but by god judging by some of the caps and videos that I’ve seen on here at least the overall production and studio looks a lot more professional than that coming from Cavill Ave.

1 Like

Still better than Seven Regional Queensland.

Scherri-Lee Biggs was presenting the weather in Broome on the last two days of August 2018.

(1/9/2018) Amber Sherlock presenting weather in Sydney tonight, unusual for her to present on Saturday.

4 Likes

Belinda was at a wedding yesterday, would’ve thought her fill in would be Sophie Walsh.

3 Likes

Going by social media, Sophie Walsh was at a Randwick (Sydney) race meeting yesterday so might’ve been taking the day off from TV reporting/presenting duties.

2 Likes