Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Thursday -
Clint Stanaway presenting sport in Melbourne.

1 Like

Now I’ve seen it all.

3 Likes

Piss up with peter Hitchener

idiots, should be either ‘Pete’s Piss Up’ or ‘Piss Up With Hitch’

it’s not that hard, these kids have never done marketing shesh.

5 Likes

Friday -

Lara Vella presenting Early News.

2 Likes

Jerrie Demasi (Crime Reporter) presenting the weather for Nine News Perth (17/8/2018).

1 Like

News update Brisbane this afternoon.

5 Likes

Unless Jono flies back-up, there would only be a few options (not obvious). Sam Heathwood had a few days off last week on the local news, Aislin Kriukelis wasn’t on the Arvo News for Thursday and Friday so will probably fill-in for Eva Milic next week. Maybe Andrew or Melissa.

Do you have a video of him presenting?

Video from 3pm update.

2 Likes

Mmmm… They will like him because he is sensationalist. Thanks for the upload thoigh.

1 Like

Later update

2 Likes

Really confuses me why they flew him to Sydney for the morning…

2 Likes

36%20pm

I wonder who her favourite weather presenter is?

I notice she hasn’t returned to sports reporting and continues general news reporting.

I wish they’d use Rob more to present sport on bulletins.

10 Likes

And it is not as if Rob is a junior presenter like Danica Mason and Jelisa Apps.

Speaking of sports presenters:

JohnsonTV:

Roz Kelly… is joining Ten Eyewitness News in February 2019, resisting an offer from her former employer Nine to co-host Wide World of Sports with James Bracey.

I always thought that Roz and Yvonne were better than Erin Molan yet Molan was given more opportunities. A missed opportunity from Nine who have lost some great sports presenters in recent years: Kelly, Sampson and Tim Sheridan.

This may explain their resignations:

3 Likes

Hmm, very interesting comment by Roz.

TBH, I’m somewhat surprised that we haven’t seen James Bracey do some fill-in Sydney Sport presenting on Nine News yet. The network chooses him instead of Cameron for a fair bit of WWOS coverage these days!

1 Like

Melbourne’s Friday -Sunday weather presenter Justine Conway is now on maternity leave.

Most likely Madeline Slattery will be her fill in from next week.

5 Likes

Monday (20.08.2018) - Friday (24.08.2018): Vanessa O’Hanlon is presenting the Early News this week.

2 Likes

Sophie Walsh will be presenting the Morning News

1 Like

Sophie Walsh presenting Monday Morning News and Sydney Afternoon News again this week.

1 Like

Eva

Wonder if 6pm will be partially presented from Warwick

2 Likes

She is a much better presenter than Mark. Given he was reporting today, let’s hope its pernament.

3 Likes