Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Livinia Nixon is filming in India for Getaway over the next 3 weeks.

2 Likes

Sophie Walsh did weather in Sydney tonight. Team of fill-ins starting to feeling like summer!

3 Likes

Hitch: I won’t be changing anything for a long time!

4 Likes

Back to earlier discussion about Hitch he loves his job and colleagues it’s his life .He ain’t going anywhere…

2 Likes

Told ya. I reckon at least another 3 year extension. He’d probably do 5 again in all honesty.

2 Likes

Saturday- Deb Knight is presenting the 5pm news

3 Likes

not particuarly when Federal Election coverage has begun in Melbourne.

2 Likes

With Erin Molan presenting sport.

1 Like

Saturday (24.11 2018): Samantha Heathwood is presenting in Brisbane tonighy with Michael Atkinson on sport.

4 Likes

Saturday -
Peter Hitchener presented Melbourne bulletin, he also read the weather forecast tonight.

Alicia Muling is presenting sport in Melbourne.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Saturday -

Amber Sherlock presented the weather in Sydney tonight.

1 Like

Thank goodness Deborah Knight was back on board tonight, because a Nine News Sydney bulletin featuring both Mark Burrows & Amber Sherlock would’ve been the stuff of nightmares! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And before you react, I wasn’t being entirely serious with that comment! :wink:

1 Like

I think Hitchener presented from the updates studio/broom cupboard, with the main set used for election coverage

It was coming from the regional news studio.

2 Likes

Makes sense, completely forgot about that. Cheers

Rumours in the Fairfax-owned (soon to be Nine owned) Sun Herald that the Parrot is getting the chop from 2GB, with Ray Hadley moving to Breakfast and Deb Knight likely to do Mornings.

3 Likes

If FitzSimons is right for once, what a truly great thing it would be to see the end of that…individual. (If they’d punt Hadley as well it would be even better.)

Isn’t Deb Knight’s workload insane enough, though?

1 Like

Whilst she does incredibly well filling-in on Today, Today Extra, ABC Sydney Radio (last year- probably stopped because of what the CEO said about Lisa Wilkinson), 2GB Mornings and Afternoons, Nine News Sydney Sunday-Thursday and occasionally ACA, she only has a permanent position as Sydney’s news anchor Friday and Saturday nights.

Thus, if offered, I have little doubt that she wouldn’t take the new radio gig (even if it meant working sixdays). She has an incredible work ethic and does a fabulous job at whatever she does. The only downside is that she will likely give up a lot of her substituting; a masive loss for Today.

6 Likes

Well, that’s what I meant - she takes on an insane workload as it is without adding a permanent radio gig to the list. Even her work ethic, outstanding as it is, must have limits.

Having said that, she would of course represent an indescribably massive upgrade on what’s there at the moment (but that’s another matter altogether).

1 Like