Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

There was one night two weeks ago where the radio station cut the weather forecast just as Jayde was mentioning the car giveaway and didn’t return until the start of the Nine News Queensland simulcast.

3 Likes

Eva solo tonight

3 Likes

Belinda Russell also presented the weather on Sydney’s 4pm & 6pm bulletins.

How long has it been since we last saw Amber Sherlock present on a Thursday? Surely at least six weeks?

2 Likes

I think Amber was there last Thursday but I get your point; she hasn’t worked a full week consecutively in a while.

Erin Molan returns to the Footy Show tonight so I assume that she will be back on weekend sport from tomorrow.

3 Likes

Tracy Vo (Nine Live Perth’s Main Presenter) is presenting the 6PM bulletin tonight. Has been 6 months since she covered the role for it before being replaced by former sports presenter Michael Thomson.

5 Likes

Yes Erin is returning to presenting sport in Sydney from tonight.

2 Likes

Jerrie Damasi (Nine Perth’s Crime Reporter) is presenting Nine Live Perth on 20/7/2018.

2 Likes

(20/7/2018) Andrew Lofthouse presenting solo in Brisbane tonight.

2 Likes

Madeline Slattery presenting weather in Melbourne from Friday - Sunday, while Justine Conway is on leave for a couple of weeks.

4 Likes

When one weatherman isn’t enough

2 Likes

Tracy Vo (Nine Live Perth Presenter) might be doing the 6PM bulletin again tonight.

1 Like

Yes, she is

1 Like

And it is also confirmed that Scherri-Lee Biggs will be back next Monday (23/7/2018).

Well looks like that it is her turn now to be on leave.

2 Likes

It’s clear your information is not correct (at least for now), as Mark Burrows and Davina Smith has replaced Amelia on her Monday and Friday shifts respectively.

2 Likes

I think he meant that Alice is replacing her in her on-road reporting capacity.

Who has been reading Early News this week?

2 Likes

Gemma Gunning

1 Like

Brett McLeod presenting First At Five News & Melbourne News this weekend, Alicia is on holidays.

1 Like

Believe what you want. It was said she would take over. All I can say is wait and see, mate.

1 Like

Not trying to attack you or anything, but you clearly said that Alice will take over Amelia’s duties (in presenting) when it’s really Mark Burrows and Davina Smith sharing the duties. Unless if you know something that we don’t know and why Mark and Davina are presenting then I think it’s safe to say that Alice is not presenting in place of Amelia.

If Alice Monfries is taking over Amelia’s reporting duties (like @lepatron was saying), then maybe you should’ve specifically said that she was taking over her reporting duties rather than quoting Alice is Amelia’s ‘replacement’.

3 Likes

You did reply to @SydneyCityTV post saying Alice Monfries is replacing Amelia.
@Tom_TV7 is making a very valid point.
If actually do have insider information just a helpful hint maybe post the information when it is actually due to happen in the future.

4 Likes