Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Is Davina not doing the morning and afternoon news anymore?

1 Like

She’s on a break. I think this is supposed to be part of her Xmas/New Year break as she worked over that time.

1 Like

Jeepers. Julie Snook presenting sport in Sydney tonight. Things could get interesting for Pete Overton with both Julie and Amber on the set. Didn’t pay attention to what Amber was wearing in the weather cross but hopefully it is significantly different to Snook’s bright orange dress. I’ve switched on the recorder just in case there’s fireworks.

EDIT: Crisis averted. Amber is wearing dark green.

9 Likes

I liked watching Julie Snook presenting sport tonight.
I thought she did very well.

I reckon she could give Erin Molan a good run for her money as the #2 sports presenter on the Sydney 6pm news.

8 Likes

I actually prefer Julie to Erin. I wish they’d give one of the younger guys a go, though.

Noticed Julie was no longer on the set when Pete threw to Amber before the break.

EDIT: She re-appeared at the end.

6 Likes

Would be interesting if Pete had a word to Amber before 6pm News tonight lol.

7 Likes

Oh how I’d love to see the behind the scenes footage from tonight’s Nine News Sydney…

5 Likes

I’m waiting for another leak by Dr Mumbo.

5 Likes

I agree. I never felt Erin was been the best person for the weekend news anchor, with Yvonne Sampson or Roz Kelly (if they were at the network) my preferences.

Back to Snook, I just really wish they would use her over Neil Breen. A very talented up-comer who has a range of skills.

1 Like

Amelia Adams presenting Morning News today.

1 Like

No Afternoon bulletin today due to Cricket.

2 Likes

Damn cricket.

2 Likes

Mark Burrows presenting in Sydney again tonight.

3 Likes

Julie Snook was on sport again tonight as Erin is off sick.

4 Likes

Alicia Loxley is back presenting First At Five News and in Melbourne tonight.

2 Likes

Mark Burrows presenting Friday & Saturday in Sydney again this week.

2 Likes

Alice Murray is anchoring in Perth this weekend with Josh Duane on sport. It is likely that this will be the weekend team, until Louise Momber returns.

1 Like

Saturday (27.01.2018) - Sunday (28.01.2017): Jonathan Uptin is anchoring again this weekend in Queensland.

I wonder if at some point in the future, Nine News Queensland might consider making Jonathan Uptin their regular weekend presenter?

Mind you it would be a major loss for the weeknight news bulletins for regional Queensland and particularly Darwin, but if I lived up there I’d probably prefer to watch Jonathan Uptin present the weekend news on a regular basis over presenters like Darren Curtis.

4 Likes

I know I’d personally prefer to see Eva Milic in place of Darren Curtis. She only presents Nine Live three days a week right? Make her the weekend presenter as well (like Alicia Loxley in Melbourne).

1 Like