Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Sounds like its not a happy place at 9 perth after all
I wonder “the new direction” might mean perth news coming from the east coast

Doubt it, that would be the biggest waste of money since they just moved to the city with state of the art equipment and studio facilities.

7 Likes

What a surprise this is (although technically I should not have been surprised by this, its what Nine Perth does)… I really liked Tim and Emmy they had great chemistry on the news set and was reflected in their time on air together.

Be interesting to see who’s going to be taking over in 2018…

Such a silly post to write. As if they would present from the east!

2 Likes

4 years is a pretty good run considering the ratings, can’t blame management for being unhappy.

But I’m surprised, I never thought this was about ratings for Nine. I always assumed their strategy was to bed in a couple shiny, competent presents and wait the next 5 or so years out until the competition retires.

Anyone they put in the chair will invariably get ‘Rick n Sued’, so what’s the point of changing again? Surely they’d only be replacing them with nobodies, anyway? Perth has literally no other media personalities with any public profile to speak of. Narelda from Ten?

10 Likes

Lara Vella presenting Early News this morning

2 Likes

Alicia Loxley is presenting in Melbourne this week

4 Likes

Nine News Perth: Tim and Emmy’s final bulletin together, couresty @ScreenTower :

6 Likes

Sunday (17.12.2017) - Thursday (21.12.2017): Georgie Gardner anchoring in Sydney again this week.

2 Likes

Presuming that Thursday will be Georgie Gardner’s final bulletin for 2017 before becoming the co-presenter of Today in 2018, I really hope we’ll get a short “Farewell to Nine News” compilation for GG.

Even though Georgie isn’t leaving the network entirely, she has been a part of Sydney’s 6pm news bulletin for around 15 years in some form or another so I think viewers of Nine News Sydney would appreciate a farewell to her.

9 Likes

Great to see Alicia on weeknights.

4 Likes

Melissa Downes is presenting solo again in Brisbane this week. Joel Dry is reading sport and Garry Youngberry has returned after a week off for the weather.

3 Likes

Lara Vella presenting Early News again this morning.

1 Like

Ebony Cavallaro is reporting from LA Bureau until January 7.

Looks like Dougal Beatty presented the regional news in Victoria last night.

2 Likes

and will be doing so whilest jo hall is on holidays

3 Likes

Brett McLeod presenting Melbourne Afternoon News from Tuesday - Friday this week.

2 Likes

Garry Youngberry presenting Weather on the Sydney afternoon news.

Amelia Adams now on holidays. (ruled out probably for presenting Xmas Day)

3 Likes

Brian Henderson could come in and wish her all the best? She joined Nine as Hendo’s weather girl in his last year.

3 Likes

That would be nice, but I’m pretty sure Brian Henderson decided to make that Australian Story intro in August last year his final ever appearance on TV. This would also explain why we never saw Hendo send an On-Air farewell to Ken Sutcliffe, even though the two of them would’ve presented bulletins together for at least 15 years.

6 Likes