Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Kate Creedon presenting Early News. this week.

Amelia Adams presenting Monday Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.

Deb Knight working on ABC Sydney radio.

3 Likes

Most likely that Belinda Russell will be presenting weather in Sydney tonight.She is filling in for Amber on Nine News Now today.

5 Likes

Mark Burrows presenting Friday Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.

1 Like

Most likely Amelia Adams will be on Nine News Now today.

Belinda Russell is presenting Nine News Now today.

2 Likes

Agree, though I doubt Rod Young would have ever been appointed Seven Gold Coast anchor if Paige wasn’t on on Nine in the first place.

I don’t believe Nine have any meterologists at its network (I think Garry is just passionate about weather) which I do think is one of the major disadvantages to their news bulletins. I will say it again, I think it wouldn’t hurt to get Magdalena Roze to be the network mterologist that way (with her variety of talents) she can fill-in on anywhere from Today to Sydney’s 6pm News.

4 Likes

I recall the same - he has written a book on weather but isn’t a meteorologist unlike presenters at Seven and Ten in Brisbane.

2 Likes

Even if Bruce wasn’t on, the way Young was dumped would probably be a factor in him being appointed Seven Gold Coast anchor.

Alice Pooley presented in Perth tonight.

1 Like

I think I herd somewhere that Louise Momber is now on Maturnity Leave.

3 Likes

Amelia Adams presenting weather tonight on 9 News Sydney.

4 Likes

Andrew and Melissa are anchoring in Queensland tonight (a Sunday), and even featured in the promo last night. It appears Queensland are now doing the Sudnay-Thursday roster to combat the weekend trashings.

Who presented last night?

1 Like

I’m honestly surprised it’s taken this long for Nine News Queensland to (possibly) run a Sunday-Thursday and Friday/Saturday presenting roster.

Nine News Sydney has been doing it for years now and perhaps not surprisingly (especially whenever Sunday NRL is the lead in), Sunday is usually their highest rating bulletin of the week.

I’m pretty sure that Belinda Russell presented Sydney’s weather last night.

2 Likes

Sunday is Nine Brisbane’s top rated bulletin as well but not by much.

3 Likes

Amber Sherlock is presenting Sydney Weather tonight.

3 Likes

Excuse my earlier post! One of Pete’s tweets said “Amelia Adams has the weekend weather wrap-up in #9Newsat6

Didn’t realise he only meant a report :smile:

4 Likes

@CBR since returning from maternity leave Amelia has been reporting on weekends.

2 Likes

CONFIRMED: Andrew and Melissa will continue to anchor Monday- Friday. Tonight was a once off.

5 Likes

Sophie Walsh presented Monday -Wednesday Early News.

Mark Burrows presenting Monday Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.

2 Likes

Nine’s weekend ratings are up in Perth with Alice Pooley filling in for Louise Momber. I’ve never been a huge fan of Momber, I find Alice Pooley easier to watch.

1 Like