Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Deb Knight also presenting tonight in Sydney, Georgie maybe on holidays?

@Wade yes in Melbourne promo highlighting Peter’s return have been airing.

3 Likes

If GG is indeed on holidays with Deb presenting for a full week, it’ll be rather interesting to see who presents Nine News Sydney next Friday/Saturday night…

2 Likes

Jayne Azzopardi? Although I genuinely won’t be surprised if it was Ben Fordham…

3 Likes

Love Hitch. Great personality and bubbles with passion. Wouldn’t it be a sad day when he retires?

8 Likes

I think maybe Georgie is just away tonight, given that Pete’s return is a while off yet.

2 Likes

I think Amber Sherlock might’ve finished her holidays, since she’s presenting Sydney weather tonight.

Personally, I would not rule out the possibility of Georgie Gardner having a week or two off the bulletins before normality resumes later this month.

Haven’t we seen Deborah Knight present the news for a week or so before Peter Overton has returned from a break in the past?

Realistically, I would’ve thought that we’d see Nine promote Eva Millic to weekends if Melissa Downes was to quit?

As for what they’d do for a male co-presenter if Andrew Lofthouse were to ever leave, I really don’t know…

2 Likes

Yes, I think we have.

2 Likes

Yes - Georgie doesn’t usually do the entire summer coverage for Peter.

Deb will probably read weekdays and weekends until Peter returns on the 22nd, like she has done in previous years and like Brett McLeod has been doing for Melbourne,

5 Likes

Alice Pooley read Perth 6pm this weekend. Did a great job.

1 Like

Monday (9.01.17) - Friday (13.01.17): Casey Lawrence is presenting the Early News.

2 Likes

Deborah Knight is anchoring this week in Sydney at 6.

2 Likes

Busy week for Deb working on breakfast radio and Sydney news,l think Ben Fordham will be presenting Friday/Saturday .

2 Likes

Nine need to reinstate Eva as the weekend newsreader immediately. The current duo are an absolute train wreck.

3 Likes

Tom Steinfort presenting Monday Morning & Afternoon News,it will be interesting to see what presenting roster Davina works this week.She has been mainly reporting lately.

2 Likes

Livinia Nixon also returning tonight for another year at Nine News Melbourne, she has been the weeknight weather presenter since 2004.

8 Likes

Livinia will probably be Australia’s longest serving weather presenter at some point if she keeps going. She’s only 41. Jenny Woodward at the ABC has just done 30 yrs.

Best team in Oz!

3 Likes

Monday (9.01.17) - Friday (13.01.17): Darren Curtis is anchoring in Brisbane again this week with Luke Bradnam on weather. Tom Mitchell and Sam Squiers are sharing the sport desk.

Davina Smith presenting Tuesday Morning & Afternoon News.

EDIT- Davina said on twitter she will be reading Morning & Afternoon News from Tuesday -Thursday every week.
Most likely once she has finished her filling in work Deb Knight will return to Mondays and Fridays.

1 Like

Glad you’ve come round. :smile:

3 Likes

91 posts were split to a new topic: #jacketgate