Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Jayne Azzopardi presenting Friday Morning News.

1 Like

Deb Knight is presenting on Friday & Saturday in Sydney this week.

3 Likes

Erin Molan presented Sport too. Along with Sophie Walsh on the weather, it was an all female presenting team on Nine News Sydney tonight!

4 Likes

Isn’t it usually? Georgie usually presents Friday and Saturday with Erin and Belinda.

3 Likes

![quote=“Salty, post:1219, topic:148, full:true”]
Deb Knight is presenting in Sydney tonight.
[/quote]

Thankfully. No more Fordham.

1 Like

[quote=“lepatron, post:2108, topic:67”]
Seems that … Jayne Azzopardi … will also be Sydney news reporters in 2017 as they are featuring on the promo.
[/quote] Jayne has been reporting for a number of years, and IMO should anchor when Pete, Georgie and Deb are unavailable.

As Amelia told me in November via Twitter, Davina is/has returned to the Morning/Afternoon News, but yet we are yet to see her roster. I daresay Deb Knight will return to Friday Morning/Afternoon News in a number of weeks.

[quote=“lepatron, post:1222, topic:148”]
Thankfully. No more Fordham.
[/quote] Hear, Hear.

3 Likes

I completely agree, of course. Jayne Azzopardi is one of the best news reporters in Sydney and a great fill-in presenter. Someone who’s talents should be utilised by Nine more often IMO!

Presumably Amelia Adams will go back to Nine News Now when she returns from maternity leave, probably in mid-late 2017?

[quote=“nationalnews, post:1223, topic:148, full:true”]

Yeah, I’m sure he’s a decent guy but Ben Fordham probably should stick to 2GB and ACA in the future.

4 Likes

Yeah and Today Extra. Maybe him and Sonia can finally get that show axed! :wink:

@nationalnews Brett’s second weekend on First At Five News,Alicia had a one week holiday prior to starting on Today.

Brett has been presenting Melbourne 6pm News for 2 weeks.Peter Hitchener returns on Monday.

1 Like

In contrast to Nine News Sydney which has been promoting the January 22 return of Peter Overton (which will probably the bulletin which launches the new set) since Tuesday, have there been any promos airing on Channel Nine in Melbourne for the return of their favourite 6pm newsreader? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SydneyCityTV yes promo airing for Peter but doesn’t have a return date.

EDIT- The promo during the week didn’t have a return date,but this weekend it does say Peter Hitchener returning Monday.

2 Likes

Saturday (07.01.17) - Sunday (08.01.17): Alison Ariotti is anchoring solo in Brisbane this weekend. Ebony Cavallaro presented the weather.

1 Like

ADELAIDE
Monday (02.01.17) - Friday (06.01.17): Brenton Ragless returned from holidays to anchor solo this week in addition to weather. Tom Rehn was on sport.

PERTH
Monday (02.01.17) - Friday (06.01.17): Louise Momber anchored with Paddy Sweeney on sport. Rebecca Johns presented the weather.
Saturday (07.01.17) - Sunday (08.01.17): Alice Pooley is anchoring solo with Nathan Currie on sport.

Peter Hitchener returns tomorrow.

1 Like

Have they been running their annual promos?

Deb Knight also presenting tonight in Sydney, Georgie maybe on holidays?

@Wade yes in Melbourne promo highlighting Peter’s return have been airing.

3 Likes

If GG is indeed on holidays with Deb presenting for a full week, it’ll be rather interesting to see who presents Nine News Sydney next Friday/Saturday night…

2 Likes

Jayne Azzopardi? Although I genuinely won’t be surprised if it was Ben Fordham…

3 Likes

Love Hitch. Great personality and bubbles with passion. Wouldn’t it be a sad day when he retires?

8 Likes

I think maybe Georgie is just away tonight, given that Pete’s return is a while off yet.

2 Likes