Nine (NBN)

Well here’s an outrageous idea for them… use the time… you know that thing that networks used to stick to. :wink:

4 Likes

That would probably work, but in this case following live sport that can always be a bit tricky scheduling wise.

1 Like

Running late according to scheduled times has never bothered networks before😎

2 Likes

Nine uses “later”. “Then” wouldn’t look so bad if it was lowercase “then”

(Credit to @SydneyCityTV)

5 Likes

Actually, ‘then’ is better because you know it will follow. Technically ‘later’ might not necessarily be the following program.

4 Likes

I just posted some interesting caps over on the NBN News forum. 9News Brisbane has the NBN studio backround in their newsroom? Discuss over there. NBN News

that’s been like that for at least 6-7 months now.

1 Like

NBN Television reaches 150,000 likes on Facebook.

1 Like

And here is the link to the video.

1 Like

Funny that all the references there are to ‘NBN’ and not ‘Nine’.

5 Likes

Your point? Usually it helps to put some words with screenshots to explain.

2 Likes

I think the image makes it rather obvious, a Channel Nine branded ad on for The Block on the NBN News website.

3 Likes

Is that news worthy though since NBN have been branding everything but news as Nine since the start of July?

To me it could be equally news worthy that The Block is starting on Sunday, that it’s at 7pm or that NBN/Nine though it was fitting to advertise it twice on the same page.

5 Likes

to me it clearly points out that the co-branding is an absolute wank and the sooner the NBN disappears the better it will be.

All the radio ads for The Block here focus on the Newcastle couple and how “they are the favourites” and promotes “Channel Nine”… so get rid of the NBN once and for all.

4 Likes

Ironically in the Brisbane ads for The Block the team from Queensland are the favourites :grinning:

3 Likes

I thought the Perth team were the favourites! haha :laughing:

2 Likes

I heard an ad for “The Block” on Star FM Port Macquarie (whilst in Port Stephens this afternoon) and it also only made references to ‘Channel Nine’ (and not NBN).

And I agree re NBN… time to end this dual branding nonsense for once and for all.

yep, only time you’ll hear ads for NBN on other media now is for News.

1 Like

And even with NBN News, I think they’re currently only using that brand now instead of NBN Television for anything non-Channel Nine?

Personally I’m not sure that it makes sense for those community service projects to be sponsored by NBN News rather than the station itself (whether it’s Channel Nine or NBN), but anyway…

2 Likes